Jessica in America

Real One 2

YURI's POV

 

I was hoping that Krystal will come with us in America but I only got disappointed when Sica told me that she isn't. I think she really hates my cousin right now. On our way to America, I feel uneasy in the plane. I don't know what will be Sica's reaction when she will meet Amber again. I hope she will not get mad. She is really scary when she got mad.

 

"Is there a problem?"she asked me.

 

"Ah, no. Nothing at all." I answered her with a force smile. "Why?" I asked her.

 

"It seems to me that there is something bothering you."she answered.

 

"It is just your imagination."I replied.

 

"I hope so. If there is something bothering you, don't hesitate to tell me."she said as she lean on my shoulder.

 

"Okay."I mumbled as I pat her head.

 

"I hope your cousin wouldn't run away when he see me."she stated.

 

"He will surely not."I said to her.

 

"He better not."she said and scoffed.

 

JESS POV

 

I feel excited to see Amber again. It's had been almost three years since I last saw him. Yuri didn't tell so much about him to me. Every time I ask him about Amber, he always change the subject. Donghae pick us up in the airport. He greeted us with a smile, but his smile doesn't reach his eyes. It seems to me that he is sad. He borught us into their house where we will stay. I was expecting to see Amber in their house but he is not home when we arrived.

 

"Welcome to our humble abode." Hae said as soon as we got inside the house. I began to look around, hoping to see Amber.

 

"Where is your borther?" I asked Hae. I notice that he glance at Yuri before he look back at me.

 

"He is out."he answered shortly. "Uhm, I bet you are tired, you should take a rest first."he added.

 

"That's a good idea."Yuri answered quickly.

 

One of their maid lead us into each of I and Yuri's room. They really got a very big and beautiful house. Mr. and Mrs. Liu aren't home and I think they are in their work. I took a quick shower to freshen up myself. I dried my hair and went to sleep. It is already morning when I open my eyes again. I fixed myself before I went out of my room. I bumped into one of the house maid. She greeted me warmly and I did the same.

 

"Can I ask you something, Ms. Jung?"she said.

 

"Yeah, what is it?"I replied.

 

"Are you the sister of Sir Amber's fiancee?"she asked me.

 

"Yeah." I answered shortly. A smile was drawn to her face, but it is a sad smile. "Uhm, is Amber home?" I asked her. It made me puzzled when I notice that she got surprise of what I said.

 

"Y-You don't know, Miss?"she said to me.

 

"Know what?"I asked curiously.

 

I then feel a bad feeling when I see how her facial expression change. Her eyes were on the verge of tears. My heart began to pound loudly.