If Only

Real One 2

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I don't want to believe what Amber had said to me. I don't want to because it made me feel guilty. I feel like I was the one who abandoned him. But when my sister came to us and told me that what he is saying is true, I began to feel angry. I feel angry because all of them knows about what happened to him except me.

 

"You knew about it, Unnie?" I said to her with a raised voice.

 

"Y-Yes."she answered and lowered her head. "I'm sorry Krys if I hadn't told you."she continued..

 

"Who else know about it?" I asked.

 

"All of us."she said in a lower tone of voice.

 

"All of you kept it from me?!"my anger burst out. "I thought I can trust you Unnie, but it seems that I'm wrong." I said to her.

 

I can feel Amber's eyes on me but I don't have a courage to meet it. I decided to left, as I was about to, Amber grab me on my arm to stop me from leaving.

 

"Don't be mad at Sica, she just found out about it when she went to America with Yuri."Amber said to me.

 

"That was three months ago,Amber. She should had told me from the moment she saw you there."I said to him as I pulled my arm away from his grip and walk away. I am really mad at all of them.

 

If only my sister told me what happened to Amber, I could have wait for his return. I'm really mad about everything.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Krystal got really mad. I never seen her that mad before. I comforted Sica who is crying. Yuri came and he take care of his girlfriend. I went to the cafeteria to buy some drinks. I need to freshen up my mind. I stayed there, clearing my mind from so many thoughts. After I finished my drinks, i headed into my class. All of my classmates are my dongsaeng,I sat on the first empty chair that I spotted. If only I didn't got into that accident, I bet I have a happy married life with Krystal right now. When I was walking on my way to my next class, I bumped into Krystal and Junsuk. Seeing them together makes my heart tightens and heavy. I never feel jealous, just now. Because of my jealousy, I pulled Krystal towards me and away from him. I didn't let go of her.

 

"What are you doing?" Junsuk asked me with a stern voice.

 

"Getting back my fiancee."I answered to him.

 

"I was your fiancee, three years ago, Amber."Krystal said to me. I looked at her, I think she doesn't love me anymore and it made my heart torn into pieces.

 

"You heard her,buddy! So you better let go of my girlfriend!" Junsuk said to me as he pushed me away from Krystal.

 

"We never broke up Junsuk, so she is still my fiancee!" I retorted and push him too.

 

We both heated up, if Krystal didn't come between us and stop us, I think Junsuk and I will be exchanging punches in the hallway. Krystal asked Junsuk to leave us first. We went to one corner where we can talk privately. 

 

"Amber, you should stop bothering me and Junsuk. I am not your fiancee anymore and Junsuk is my boyfriend now."she said to me which pierce my heart.

 

"I can't help it. I still have this feelings for you." I answered to her. "I miss you Krys, I miss you so much. I know that you don't love me anymore, but like what I have said to you before, just let me love you for the rest of my life."

 

"You can do whatever you want, but please, don't bother me and Junsuk again."she said to me and quickly left.

 

I just watch her, going slowly farther away from me. I think I'm still living in the past and she is living in the present. I feel like no matter what will I do now, she will not going to wait for me to catch up with her in the present. I sat on the floor and leaned against the wall. I am not really sure if my heart will listen to what she asked me to do. I lower my head and blew out a sigh.

 

"Hey!"

 

I lifted up my head to see the girl who calls my attention. I see a girl who is standing in front of me. She is beautiful and have a cute eyesmile. I wonder why she approached me.