Right Thing

Real One 2

AMBER's POV

 

We headed back inside the house. I joined Yuri, Jess and Nicole in the living room while Krystal went upstairs. The three look at me. They are looking at me with worried look in their eyes. I force a smile at them, to let them know that I am okay. What Krystal said to me never left my mind. I spent the rest of my time chatting with them and Krystal never joined us. She only come downstairs when Yuri and I were about to left.

 

"Amber!"she called me before I get out from the front door. I turn to see her and she walk towards me.

 

"Yeah?" I answered.

 

"I think this belongs to you."she said to me as she grab my hand and put the ring that I gave to her on my palm and close my hand. "You give it to the wrong girl." she continued and let go of my hand.

 

I felt that my heart stop beating when she returned the ring to me. After she returned my ring, she then went back upstairs. I didn't manage to say anything to her. I just stood there, looking at the ring on my palm. I think I can't really get her back. I blew a sigh and shove the ring into my pocket. I hang my head low and went outside.

 

YURI's POV

 

I notice that Amber is just quiet on our way back into our house. He is looking outside the window of the car. I think there is something happened between him and Krystal in the Jung's house.Whatever that is, I'm sure that it is not good and absolutely heartbreaking.

 

"What's up with the long face?" I mumbled to get his attention.

 

"Hmm?"he hummed as he turn his head to me.

 

"I'm asking you, why are you having that long face?" I said to him.

 

"Oh, I'm having a hard time now,Yul."he answered to me.

 

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

 

"Krystal, returned the ring that I gave her last time."he answered. I stepped on the break to stop the car and look at him. "Yah! Don't just step on the break!"he said to me, looking annoyed because he almost hit his head on the dash board.

 

"Seriously,bro?" I asked him in disbelief.

 

"You want a proof?"he said to me with raise brows then he pulled something out of his pocket. "Here."he continued as he showed me the ring.

 

"I'm sorry, bro." I said to him as I patted him on his shoulders.

 

"Do you think it is the right thing for me to do to still pursue her? I need you to tell me because I  really lose my senses to see what is right and what is wrong to do now."he said to me.

 

I feel sorry for my cousin. I think he is really having a painful and difficult time right now. We decided to go to the bar. Amber drink too much until he got drunk. He keeps on saying how he love Krystal when he got drunk.

 

"Yul, do you think Krystal is really happy with Junsuk?"he asked me. "Because if she is, then I think the right thing for me to do,is to move on."he continued and his tears roll down on his cheek.