You Are The Real One For Me

Real One 2

AMBER's POV

 

When I got back from where Krystal and Youngho are, I notice that they are both acting strange. Youngho got a smirk on his face while Krystal is looking at me with teary eyes. Then, it suddenly crossed my mind the possibility that the blabby kid must have told her about our secret.

 

"Uhm, sorry if I made you wait too long."I said to them with an apologetic smile. "Let's go."I continued as I picked up Youngho. I confirm that this naughty kid had really told Krystal our secret when Krystal looked disappointed when I said this.

 

"Let's go,Mommy."Youngho said as he go near her and hold her hand. He shot a glare at me when Krystal had turn her back. I got a little bit surprise when I saw what he did.

 

We go to the amusement park since Youngho come along with us. He always drag Krystal around always leaving me behind. I am like their bodyguard who is always following them. Well, they both enjoyed the company of each other. We have tried many rides and Youngho didn't leave Krystal's side, neither let go of her hand. He prefer to be with Krystal than to be with me. I think Youngho got exhausted because he fell asleep. I carried him. We looked like a family spending time in the amusement park. Krystal is just walking beside me without uttering any word and it makes me feel uneasy.

 

"Do you have fun today?" I asked her to break the silence.

 

"Yeah."she answered shortly and smile faintly.

 

"I think Youngho likes you. He didn't get himself close to anyone that easy."I said to her.

 

"He is a nice boy. He got Yoona's attitude."she answered.

 

"Yeah. Except from being blabby."I replied and chuckled. "I bet his father Heechul had already miss this kid." I added.

 

"I really thought that you will end up with Yoona."she said to me which made me look at her.

 

"Yoona is just like my little sister. I really like to have a sister, I even ask Mom before for a sister but I think her and Dad got contented to just have a twins."I said to her and chuckled.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Youngho fell asleep, Amber and I had decided to call it a day. As we are walking towards the exit of the amusement park, Amber start up a conversation. I guess he got uncomfortable of me not talking to him. I am still distracted of what had Youngho revealed to me. I decided to wait for Amber to make it happen. I don't care of how many years I will going to wait but I promise that I won't mess up this time.

 

"Anyway, how is Junsuk? It's been a while and I haven't heard anything about him from you."he said to me. Hearing what he said made me feel awkward around him. Why did he subject him now?

 

"I didn't hear anything from him too. The last time I saw him was at the...cafe, six years ago."I said to him as my voice faded at the end.

 

Amber had stopped from walking. He looked at me with furrowed brows. I think this is the right time to explain to him everything.

 

"Am, about what you had seen that time, you got it all wrong."I started. "I didn't get back with him that time. I just met him there to talk to him. He apologized to me that time and he promised me that he will never bother us anymore. He told me how much he love me and he really got hurt when we broke up. I feel sorry for him and guilty as well. And.."

 

"And you two kissed."he added in a flat tone of voice.

 

"He asked me if he can have a goodbye kissed from me, I hesitated first but I decided to just allow him to kiss me for the last time, and I swear it is just a quick peck."I said to him.

 

After I said it to him, I feel like a heavy weight had been lifted off me. Amber keep quiet and just looked at me. Then he let out a deep sigh. I lowered my head, I think he didn't believe me.

 

"Krys, look at me."he said to me.

 

I hesitated to do it first but I followed what he said at the end. When I lifted up my head, I was so surprised when he suddenly kissed me. He pressed his lips against mine and I feel my heart  began to race. I had been longing for his kiss for a long time.

 

"Don't ever give your kiss to someone else except me."he said to me with a smirk on his face when he parted his lips from mine. "You know, you are the real one for me."he continued with a wink then he flash his dorky smile and it made me blush.