Less Lonely

Real One 2

YOONA's POV

 

My parents asked me to transfer into another University in Europe. I didn't agree to it first but because my Dad got sick and no one is there to take care of him in Europe, I agreed to it. My Mom is traveling around the world because of our business and my Dad just stay alone in Europe everytime my Mom had to go in a business trip.I got surprise to see Amber-oppa in the same plane that I boarded on. He looked surprise to see me too. I haven't seen him in a week.

 

"Yoon."Amber-oppa mumbled.

 

"Oppa!"I exclaimed and quikly hugged him.

 

"You are going to Europe too?"he asked me when we broke our hug.

 

"Yeah."I answered as I sat down on my seat. "My Dad got sick and I was asked to take care of him."

 

"So you are going to transfer in one of the Unieversity there?"he added.

 

"Yeah, how about you?"I asked him.

 

"My Dad asked me to run our business there, so yeah. I'm going to continue my studies there too."he answered with a grin.

 

"Wow, I can't believe that we will meet here,Oppa."I said to him in disbelief.

 

"Me neither."he answered and chuckled.

 

"So does Krys.."I was cut off.

 

"Where in France are you going to stay?"he asked me. I think he doesn't want to talk about Krystal-unnie.

 

"In Paris."I aswered shortly. "How about you?"

 

"Me too."he replied. "How about we enroll ourselves in the same University there?"he suggested.

 

"I think it is a good idea,Oppa." I answered to him with a smile.

 

"Cool. Yoon, don't have to call me Oppa,anymore. Just Amber."he said to me.

 

"Okay, Amber."I said and giggled. He just flashed his dorky smile.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I'm thankful that Yoona is with me. We live in the same condominium so we are basically neighbors here. My door is just two doors away from them. When we arrive, we decided to take a stroll around the place. Paris is really a nice place. We went into a restaurant to grab some lunch.

 

"Am, when are you planning to go back to Korea?"she asked me.

 

"Maybe on Yuri and Sica's wedding. My brother and Nicole's wedding will be held in America so yeah, it will be on Yuri and Sica's wedding."I answered to her.

 

"When is that?"she asked curiously.

 

"I guess, if they won't change it, three years from now."I replied.

 

"Eh? That's too long!"she exclaimed.

 

"Three years is not that long,really."I answered and chuckled."Be my partner on that day."I continued.

 

Having Yoona in my side didn't made me feel alone in this foreign place. I divided my time in school and my work in our company. Mr. Im sometimes help me in times if I am having a problem in my work. As the day pass by, I become more and more closer to Yoona. She become my second bestfriend. I slowly had forgotten Krystal, and my feelings for her too. I got no time  to think about her anymore. Living in Paris alone is not bad anyway. I met new friends as well as Yoona too. Having someone close to you made you feel less lonely.