Rescued

Real One 2

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I can see Amber from one corrner in the gym. I was tied up and two guys were guarding me. I didn't expect that Junsuk will do such things to us. I can't hear what they were talking about. A guy then punch Amber on his face. I wonder why Amber didn't fight back, he just stood there and let those bastards beat him. I close my eyes, I can't bear to see what they are doing to him. My tears began to stream out from my eyes. I keep on moving so that the tie will loosen. I can't even scream because they put a duct tape on my mouth.

 

"Don't waste your energy,Krystal Jung. That tie will not loosen up."a guy said to me. I didn't listen to him but instead I continue on moving.

 

"Man, I wanted to join them there too."one of the guy said. "I think beating that guy is more fun than guarding this chic."he continued.

 

"Don't worry dude, I think Junsuk will let us have fun too later."he answered as he caressed my face. I open my eyes and glared at him.

 

"Dude, she totally hates you."the other said and chuckled.

 

"She hates me for now, but she will going to love me, later."he answered with a erted smirk.

 

"The girl on the other side is pretty and hot too. I hope that guy will be knocked down before ten minutes."

 

I think they got Yoona too. I never feel this scared in my entire life. How could Junsuk do this to us? I silently pray for someone to come and rescued us.

 

"It seems that you are having fun here. Can we join you?"Yuri said. He is with Onew and Minho.

 

They beat up the two guys and knock them down. Onew and Minho tied them up.

 

"Are you alright,Krys?" Yuri asked me as soon as he untied me.

 

"Y-Yeah."I answered. "But Amber needs our help and Yoona too."I said to them.

 

"Yoona is already safe now. Key, Taemin and Henry already saved her."Onew answered with a smirk.

 

"Krystal, next time, never date a psychopath."Minho said to me.

 

"Let's save the talk for later, first we need to help my cousin there before they killed him."Yuri said to them.

 

"I will walk Krystal out of here."Onew said.

 

"No! I will stay with you. I will not going to leave Amber here. I will help you." I said to them.

 

"Sorry princess, it's your prince order to us."Onew said and before I can protest he lift me up and carried me.

 

No matter how I struggled, he didn't let me go. I really hate the difference between the girl and the guy's strength.

 

YOONA's POV

 

I feel thankful when Amber-oppa's friend came to rescue me. I feel worried about him because Junsuk's friends are beating him up. I wanted to go to where he is but his friends stop me.

 

"It's dangerous for a girl to go there." Taemin-oppa said to me as he hold me on my left shoulder.

 

"But we need to help him." I answered.

 

"Don't worry, we will do it for you."key-oppa said with a grin on his face.

 

"Amber is really tough."Henry mumbled.

 

"I guess Yuri, Onew and Minho had already save Krystal." Taemin said as he looked on the other side. 

 

"They also kidnapped Krystal?" I asked in disbelief.

 

"Yeah, that bastard Junsuk turns out as a psychopath." Taemin answered to me. "Key, you should walk Yoona out of here."he said when he turn to Key.