Guy In The Bus Stop

Real One 2

AMBER's POV

 

I wonder why my Mom and Halmoni doesn't allow me to call Krystal. They always told me that she is busy and isn't allowed to be disturbed. I think my fiancee can spare some time for me. I notice that my Mom lose some weight and my Halmoni got more white hair. Yuri and Sica flew back to Korea. My twin brother Hae looks more mature too. I felt like, I have been asleep for quite a long time and miss the passing of time. I was discharged in the hospital, I can barely walk now.

 

"Hae, aren't you going back to Korea?" I asked my brother, one night when we hang in the living room.

 

"Maybe this Christmas break." he answered.

 

"Why did you chose to study here anyway? I thought you will go to the same university with Nicole?" I replied.

 

"Well, I changed my mind."he answered to me and smile faintly. "How about you, where are you planning to study?"he asked me.

 

"I'm planning to attend the same University that Krystal is studying right now."I answered to him. He looked at me with worriedness on his face. "What's up with that look, Hae?" I asked him.

 

"Uhm, n-nothing."he answered to me. "I think Krystal will be happy to see you again."he said to me with a smile.

 

"I will too. I already miss her so much. I felt like I haven't seen her for a very long time now."I replied.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I had been dating Junsuk for three months now. Our relationship goes well. I can see that Junsuk loves me so much and cares for me. I think I made the right choice of choosing him. But since Unnie told me that Amber is coming back to Korea, there is a part of me that is waiting for him to show up. I think maybe because, I still want to know the truth why he just leave me without saying anything. I went to the club with my friends again. Junsuk didn't come with us because he got something more important to do in their house. I am with Sulli, Luna, Suzy, and Jiyoung. Suzy and Jiyoung are my college friends. In the club, we met Minho, Key, Taemin and Onew. Seeing them again reminds me of that jerk. We hang out with them.

 

"Krystal, is it true that you are dating Lee Junsuk now?" Key asked me.

 

"Yeah."I answered shortly.

 

"So does it mean that you finally forgot our friend?" Taemin said.

 

"Drop the subject, Taemin."I said to him coldly and glared at him.

 

"S-Sorry."Taemin aplogize and avoided my eyes.

 

"Be sensitive next time, dude."Minho said to him and chuckled as he pat his friend on the shoulder.

 

Thanks to Taemin, my mind was occupied with Amber. I drink a lot to get rid the thought of him out of my mind My head feels heavy, but I am still aware of what is happening around me. I said my goodbye to my friends first because I don't feel well. I walk my way into the bus stop. From a distance, I saw a guy who is standing there. I slowly walk towards him. I feel irritated when I saw him close. He looks like my stupid jerk ex boyfriend, Amber. He looks at me with furrowed brows and it made me angry. Unconsciously, my tears began to escape from my eyes. I slap the guy standing in front of me to release my anger.

 

"What the--"

 

He cut off his words when I started hitting him on his chest. He just let me though so I continue hitting him until my hearts content. I pour all my anger to this guy. I don't know who he is, but when he hug me, I feel secured. I cried on his chest.

 

"What happened to you?" he asked me.

 

I didn't bother to asnwer him because I feel nauseated. The next thing I knew, I puked on him before I passed out. I hope he will not get angry at me and I pray that he is not a  bad person. When I open my eyes again, I groaned in pain. My head hurts so much. When I remembered what happened last night, I quickly got up, looking at myself if I have still clothes on. I feel relieved when I do, in fact I am in my own room. I think that guy in the bus brought me home. I wonder who he is. I want to see him again to say my sorry and thanks as well. I took a quick shower, fixed myself and go downstairs. I saw Unnie, Halmoni and Nicole in the living room. They all looked at me worriedly.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked them.