He Finally Wake Up

Real One 2

KRYSTAL's POV

 

It had been three days since my Unnie left to America. I feel bored and lonely. Nicole is always busy in her studies and we seldom see each other. I spend my time partying and going to the club. It is my only way to get rid of the lonliness that I feel. I go to the club with my college friends, Luna and Sulli.

 

"When will Jessica-unnie will come back here?"Sulli asked me when we were left alone in our table.

 

"I don't know. I ahven't heard anything from her." I answered.

 

"I bet she already had met Amber there."she said to me sounding like teasing me.

 

"Oh come on Sull. Don't ruin my night."I said to her with an annoyed tone of voice.

 

"What if he will come back here, what will you do?"she asked me.

 

"Nothing." I answered shortly.

 

I feel thankful when Junsuk came back in our table. He invited me to dance with him and I quickly accepted it. I wanted to get away from Sulli and her questions. I had fun with my friends tonight. Junsuk always give me a ride home. He is very nice to me and really care for me.

 

"Thank you, Junsuk." I said to him before I step out from his car.

 

"Have a good night, Krys."he replied to me with his warm smile.

 

"You too."I answered to him with a smile. "Take care."I said to him before I close the car door.

 

I wonder why I didn't feel something for Junsuk. I should have fallen in love with him now. He is caring, nice and sweet to me. I hope this stupid heart of mine isn't holding on for that jerk dork's feelings.

 

YURI's POV

 

Sica and I felt relieved when the doctor manage to save Amber. His heartbeat is stable right now even if it is still slow. I look at him and I feel sad looking him  unconscious on the bed. Sica is looking at him worriedly. I tap her on the shoulder and she looked at me then flash a faint smile.

 

"You should take a rest." I said to her.

 

"I am not sleepy yet."she answered. "Yul, I think Krystal must really know about this. Maybe if she is here, Amber's conditon will improve."she added.

 

"We will not allow Krystal to see Amber in this conditon. We don't know what will happen next so to prevent hurting her, we should keep it a secret from her." I stated.

 

"I pray that he will wake up sooner or later."she mumbled.

 

"We all do."I replied to her.

 

JESS POV

 

Yuri fell asleep and I am still wide awake. I am just looking at Amber. I decided to talk to him, hoping that even if he isn't moving and everything, he will still hear the things that I will say to him. I grab a stool and position it beside his bed. I cleared my throat before I began to utter some words. I told him everything about what my sister had been through these past years.

 

"Amber, if you won't open your eyes, Junsuk will surely steal her from you." I warned him.

 

The room was filled with silence when I stop talking. Only the sound of the machine is heard. I hold his hand and squeezed it. His hand feels a little bit cold. I loosen my grip and hang my head low as I sob silently. I covered my mouth with my other free hand. My attention was shifted when I feel a slight touch of Amber's finger on my hand. I lifted my head to check on him. I squeeze his hand doing it repeatedly, hoping for him to respond but I only got frustrated.

 

"Maybe it is just his muscle reflex." I mumbled and blew out a sigh.

 

I let go of his hand. Before I can turn my back from him, I saw him slowly open his eyes. I never know how to describe my feelings when I witnessed it. I wanted to call Yuri but there is no words tht escape from my mouth. I got stunned. I can't even move my body.

 

"S--S-Sica."Amber called me weakly with his voice which is almost not audible.