Beginning

Whispers of Fire

The silver lights filled your world, taking you into its bright brilliance, almost blinding your sight.

 

They stopped suddenly, and the light faded, the power had been cut straight off.

 

You blinked slowly, shivering as the remaining power slid out of your body, your skin tingling.

 

“Hana.”

 

You looked up to see seven boys, one of which looked all too familiar.

 

When you looked at Jaehyo, he quickly looked away.

 

“Hello.” Said the blonde-haired boy in the front, his voice clear, ringing through the room. “We’re Block B.”

 

The ground began to rumble once more, this time more violent than the first.

 

The seven boys seemed to be oblivious to the shaking, their faces all dead serious as they watched you and Kiseop.

 

“My name is Zico, leader of the group. We are a clan of shape-shifting healers. A crossbreed of wolves and healers, really.”

 

Hana glared sideways at them. “What are you doing? I have to kill her off quickly. Do you not feel the earth shaking? Every supernatural creature out there will be erased if this goes on.”

 

Zico looked back at her, his icy eyes shooting daggers at hers. After a few seconds, he nodded at Jaehyo.

 

Jaehyo stepped forward, helping up both you and Kiseop.

 

“Jaehyo…” You breathed.

 

Hana’s steely voice cut through the air. “What are you doing, Jaehyo.”

 

Jaehyo stopped and froze, his eyes still downcast, his breathing even.

 

“Have I not punished you enough for betrayal already?”

 

“We’ve made a decision, Hana.” Jaehyo replied in a soft voice, his hair falling over his eyes. You could feel his warm breath on your arm. “We’re breaking the alliance.”

 

You expected Hana to take action or turn on Jaehyo or the leader, but to your dismay, she laughed coldly.

 

“It’s alright, Jaehyo. I don’t mind. I respect your decision. After all, Block B has done me a huge favor.”

 

Zico grimaced and stiffened. “We shouldn’t have done that.”

 

Hana smirked. “It’s too late for regret.” She gently touched her tattoo, tracing the two black slashes gingerly. “Thank you so much, Taeil.”

 

The boy near the back with spiky brown hair seemed to shift a little, but that was it.

 

Zico shook his head as Jaehyo pulled both you and Kiseop up and off the ground. “We’ll be going now.”

 

“No.”

 

Everyone stopped at the sound of Sun Hee’s chilly voice.

 

“Leave her behind.”

 

Jaehyo looked up at her, his eyes defiant. “No.” He said softly, his eyebrows slightly raised, as if daring her to say another word.

 

Hana nodded. “She’s right. It doesn’t matter. We have to kill one.”

 

“No.” Zico spoke, his eyes flashing. “She comes with us, along with your brother. You can forget about any more bloodshed, Miss Hana.”

 

She glared at him. “Why are you doing this? By keeping her life, all supernatural things will die, surely you know this, or are you as naive as this stupid girl is?”

 

“We still have some time left.” Zico said with a steely glare before signalling the other boys to turn around and both you and Kiseop out the door.

 

The ground rumbled slightly once again.

 

“Just get out.” Hana said, her face a mask of stone. She turned away, wrapping her cloak tighter around her small body.

 

“Hana-”

 

One of the boys gently pushed Kiseop out and closed the door behind them.

 

The ground shook.

 

Again.

 

Zico shook his head. “This isn’t good.”

 

Jaehyo suddenly reached over and squeezed your hand. “It’ll be alright for now. We just have to hold out for a bit.”

 

You shivered slightly, tiny goosebumps dotting your arms as you rubbed with your free arm at your other arm that Jaehyo was gripping. “What’s going to happen now?”

 

Jaehyo shook his head slightly. “We don’t know, ________. Our main objective right now is to keep everyone safe with as little bloodshed as possible.”

 

Kiseop bit his lip. “We should go.”

 

Zico nodded. “Very well. We shall lead you out of this place. However, we can’t bring you back to Dal’s.”

 

“Why?” Kiseop demanded, his cheeks draining of colour.

 

“It’s dangerous there. I’m afraid you’ll have to hide out in a much less glamourous place with us for the time being.”

 

Jaehyo chuckled slightly. “Don’t worry, it’s not that bad.”

 

“Yes it is,” Kiseop mumbled under his breath. “It’s eight boys and one girl, who happens to be my girlfriend. That’s a lot of competition.”

 

Zico looked sideways at him, but no one said anything as they continued to walk on, leading the two alphas out through the labyrinth of the building.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The place they had for everyone was small, but it wasn’t too claustrophobic. It was dusty and dirty, but it wasn’t too bad, and you were fine with it, as long as you got to sleep in a separate room.

 

Both you and Kiseop were too tired to comment about the place, so the both of you allowed yourselves to be escorted to separate rooms by the boy called Taeil, who carefully closed the door behind both of you after making sure you were comfortable.

 

After being certain that you were both resting and asleep, Zico called everyone into the living room, talking in a low voice.

 

“As Jaehyo had mentioned earlier, our objective is now to keep everyone safe with as little bloodshed as possible.”

 

There was an uneasy shuffling among all the other six boys.

 

“You should all know that was the stupidest lie ever told in the history of supernatural kind.”

 

The shuffling stopped, leading to an uneasy silence.

 

“This is going to be the biggest war the entire world of supernatural has ever faced.”

 

Zico looked everyone in the eye carefully.

 

“And not only will it be between supernaturals, I’m afraid that the humans will be dragged along into this bloody fight as well. And most people…”

 

He looked away, still keeping his voice low.

 

“Are going to be dead once this ends.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

OUCH! Losing 7 subscribers is harsh. But that’s what i deserve for never updating, huh. It’s ok! YOU GUYS NEVER COMMENT ANYWAY. joking joking, I’ll always love you, even if you subscribed and read for only the littlest time, I’ll still love you forever and ever because you actually wasted some time of your life reading this fanfic, LOL. But in all seriousness, please comment and continue with your support! (:

 

Thanks,


Keyz_locket