Too Much Supernatural

Whispers of Fire

“_________.” Kiseop mumbled, opening another door. “Where are you?”

 

Again, he felt his shoulders slump as he found this empty, dark room again.

 

“Hey.”

 

Kiseop jumped slightly, startled. He immediately jumped into a fighting stance.

 

“Calm down.” The figure emerged from the shadows, a black cloak draped over their shoulders. “You’re too jumpy, Kiseop.”

 

Kiseop continued to eye the figure warily as they began to slowly move towards him.

 

“Do you want to find her?”

 

Kiseop clenched his fists. “You mean ______?”

 

The figure shrugged. “Yes, her.”

 

“Do you have her?” Kiseop snapped angrily, his fists growing tighter.

 

The figure said nothing.

 

“Tell me.” Kiseop growled dangerously, golden sparks beginning to crackle in his hands.

 

The figure didn’t say anything for a few minutes.

 

Kiseop’s sparks grew brighter.

 

“I’ll take you to her.”

 

Kiseop’s sparks diminished. “Really?”

 

The figure nodded slightly. “At a small cost.”

 

Kiseop swallowed.

 

I knew it. Of course there has to be a cost.

 

“What is it?” Kiseop asked warily.

 

“Please, allow me.”

 

The figure waved his hand and Kiseop gasped as he felt a rope bound his wrists behind his back.

 

“Those ropes will prevent you from using anything supernatural, so any effort to escape will be wasted. I advise you to just not try anything.”

 

Kiseop blinked, surprised at how quickly this person was. “Fair enough. Lead me to ________.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You woke up in a room. It was very much like the other ones, and you were lying face down on the cold, dusty ground.

 

Lifting your head, you realized you were carelessly tossed into this room.

 

Where’s Kiseop?

 

You felt woozy and confused as you sat up, propping yourself against the wall.

 

The heavy door creaked open, and your head snapped up to see Kiseop, with his wrists bound behind his back, being lead in with a tall man in another long cloak.

 

“Hana?”

 

Another cloaked figure emerged from the dark shadows of the room, wondering if she had been watching you the whole time.

 

Kiseop jerked his head over to look at Hana.

 

An evident smirk appeared on her face as she stepped out, her long dark hair flowing neatly down to her petite waist. “Well, we haven’t formally said our greetings to each other.” She laughed, snapping both her fingers.

 

The ropes fell apart and slid down uselessly to the ground. Kiseop looked down at his freed hands in amazement.

 

When has my sister gotten so strong?

 

She held out her small hand to Kiseop. “It’s been a while, hasn’t it, Brother?”

 

Kiseop stared at her hand, wondering what he should do. Hesitantly, he firmly slid his hand into hers, his large one engulfing her small hand almost completely.

 

His power surged through his body and the golden sparks suddenly flared out in his palm.

 

Almost as sudden as his attack, Hana chuckled lightly to herself before distinguishing the sparks with her own blue ones. “You amuse me, Kiseop. You should have known that I knew you were going to do that.”

 

Kiseop let go and let his hand fall back to his side. “It doesn’t matter.” He bluffed. “I was only seeing how much you have improved.”

 

She stepped back, a sweet smile on her face. “Of course, brother. After all, it’s tough with two alphas from the same family.”

 

A soft cough sounded from the corner Hana had emerged from.

 

She frowned. “Sorry, Sun Hee. You can come out.”

 

Sun Hee came out, her familiar dark blue eyes flashing. “Thanks, Hana.” She said crisply, her light blonde hair tied back loosely.

 

Hana looked at her with an icy expression for a few seconds before turning back to Kiseop. “Well, isn’t this strange. We have four alphas here together. In the same room. This is more spectacular than having two alphas in the same family.”

 

“But you know the rules,” A soft voice came from another corner, and both you and Kiseop looked up at the familiar voice.

 

Nana came out of the shadows slowly. “With so many alphas together in such a small space, something will happen, and it won’t be good.”

 

“What do you mean, Nana...” You asked, your voice hanging in the air.

 

It was Kiseop who answered your question.

 

“With so much alpha supernatural energy all concentrated together in such a small space instead of spread out through the world like it should be, the energy would collide together and it could kill all the werewolves in the entire world.” Kiseop paused. “Which is why the academy was forced to have alphas kill one another...”

 

You were breathless. “...So that means so many of us could lead to the extinction of our kind.”

 

Heavy silence hung uncomfortably in the room.

 

“Well,” Hana stated loudly, brushing her long hair over her shoulders. “You all know what this means, don’t you?”

 

Sun Hee came over to stand beside Hana, her expression bold.

 

“This is a fight,”

 

You felt yourself stiffen.

 

“Till death.”

 

Sun Hee held up her hands, the familiar purple whips glowering at you before lashing out, coming into contact with your thin body.

 

You winced as you felt her familiar power strike you, stronger than it had once been.

 

Kiseop drew in a sharp breath, frozen in place.

 

Yoon Sung stepped forward, standing on the other side of Hana.

 

Hana turned toward Nana expectantly. “Who will you choose, best friend? You said you wanted to kill her, didn’t you?”

 

Nana stared at you for a split second before stepping in next to Sun Hee.

 

Hana beamed at her. “I knew you’d make the right choice.”

 

You stared at your best friend.

 

Nana?

 

“___________!”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I suppose I'll have to apologize for not updating for two months. I had exams, and after school was over, being an athlete and all, I kinda spent every day training from early in the morning until really late at night. So.. IM SORRY GUYS PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I've been receiving.. erm. Complaints a while back about not being interactive enough with my subscribers, and I apologize for that. Most of you guys don't comment or anything, so I don't really know what to say to you guys. But please feel free to talk to me or give me suggestions for new fanfics and such anytime by pm-ing me!

But in all seriousness, I really do apologize for not updating for so long and how short this update is. I will try my best to update more in the next month, but please do take my busy summer schedule into consideration. and believe me, I wish I could write more for you guys too! Please be patient with me and keep reading and supporting... even if you guys are all silent -_- JOKES I'll still love you all for being so patient and not unsubscribing like some other subscribers :(

Some of you guys have been with me a long time and I really do appreciate it, I really do! I'm glad you guys have been here since the beginning and it really means a lot to me.

Thanks, guys!!!

(SORRY FOR THE LONG PARAGRAPH. OK BYE.)
~keyz_locket