Chapter Nine

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Nine

 

You finally arrived at school and early for the first subject. You looked behind and L was gone again. You looked around. Left, right, front and back you even looked up but he’s not really there. Maybe he really disappeared when you arrived at school.

“Subin ah!!” you saw Mihye running towards you while waving her hands and calling out your name. She jumped on your and you caught her in your arms. “Are you alright? Nothing happened right?” she examined you all over your body it’s like she’s some kind of doctor.

You steadied her. “What’s wrong with you, Mihye? It’s like you know what happened to me last ni-“ you stopped and stared at you. “Do you… know what happened last night?” you asked her. She just swallowed at you and nodded a little.

“They’re here!” “They’re complete!” “Infinite is here they came to school!”

Students were frenzied by this and some girl students were running through the hallway. You followed them with your eyes and looked at the direction where they’re running at. “What? Infinite? Wait… I think I heard this somewhere before.”

Mihye held her shoulders and faced her to the group of boys walking along the same hallway as them. “I think it’s time for you to know.”

The students were making their way when Infinite is passing by them. Slowly, your eyes are widened in awe.

Seven cool looking guys were smirking while walking. Some of their buttons were opened and they are wearing the uniform in a more fashionably way and way cooler than others.

You gasped when you saw L walking with them also Mihye’s fiancée. L is looking straight at you while they are walking and you can’t look away from them.

A guy slung an arm around his neck and they both smiled. *Is this his…gang?* you didn’t notice that they just stopped in front of you and Mihye.

“Hi Howon!” Mihye greeted and his friends tired to hold their laugh.

“Pfft… hyung your fiancée calls you Howon?” Sungyeol covered his mouth.

“That’s so sweet~” Wooh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter