Chapter Twenty Seven

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty Seven

 

Zico did his promise that he will stay at the ice cream shop.

You looked at the clock and saw it’s already 9:55pm. “Maybe it’s okay if I close the shop already.” You peered at Zico he’s just listening in his i-pod while banging his head into the rhythm of the song he’s listening at. He caught you looking at gave you an ok sign.

You changed back into your school uniform and went out of the staff’s room. You removed the bun of your hair causing for it to have a wavy/curly style when you noticed Zico sleeping. He’s still sitting and his arms were crossed above his chest while his eyes were closed.

Slowly, you walked to him and waved your hand in front of his face. You remembered L’s sleeping face but you shook it off your head and bent down to see a better view of his face. “Zico! I will close the shop now.” You said but he didn’t move. “Do you want me to leave you here?”

There was a very suffocating sound because Zico’s lips curved into a smile. “You have to kiss this Prince to wake up.” He mumbled.

“Yah,” you slapped his arm and he opened his eyes. “Let’s go.” You pulled him up by his arm and led him outside the ice cream store. “Next time, I will punch you if you sleep inside again.” You joked, still clutching onto his arm.

L is walking along the street where the shop your working at. He felt bad for leaving you awhile ago without telling. His hands tucked inside his pockets warming it because of the cold weather. He raised his head up and his eyes rounded as he stopped from walking any further.

There, he saw you clinging to Zico’s arms while wearing a cute yet sweet smile. He can’t explain the way his heart reacted. He felt that sting inside his chest and can’t even explain how he can heal that pain.

“It’s better if you will kiss me. I’ll wake up on the spot.” Zico winked.

You showed a disgusted face. “Sorry, but I chose the punching option.” You released your hold onto him and closed the shop. You dropped the keys inside your bag.

“So you can go with me now?” Zico asked.

You were about to say yes when you remembered that you promised Infinite you will go to their hideout today. You also don’t want to refuse him since you made him wait for how many hours.

You kept on thinking when you saw L and the far back of Zico.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter