Chapter Forty Seven

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Forty Seven

 

You’re walking feeling like tons of rocks were in your chest. The fact that Zico told you to stay away from hurts you so much, you don’t know why Zico came out with that idea. *Doesn’t he remember what happened before? It’s like I’m a stray dog he just shooed away.* you sniffed and realized you’re already crying.

“Don’t tell me Zico made you cry.” L’s voice is stiff and harsh. You raised your head up and saw him wearing a frown while standing in front of you. A tear slid down your cheek once more and you wiped it with the back of your hand.

“No, he didn’t do anything wrong to me.” You forced a smile but L can read you.

He approached you and cupped your face with his arm hands. “Why are you crying then?” he softly brushed your cheeks with his thumbs and stared into your eyes.

“Can I tell you something about my past?” you voice slightly croaked.

L and you decided to go in his apartment and talk there instead. It’s going to be the first time that you will enter a guy’s room. He switched the lights on and dimmed it a little. His scent is around. His clothes were neat and tidy. There’s a study table near the window. He smiled when she saw you smiling a little, the tears he saw awhile ago were gone. He intertwined his fingers to yours. “Do you want to see something more pretty?” he asked.

You eagerly nodded your head.

He pointed up. “Look up.”

Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter