Chapter Sixteen

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Sixteen

 

It’s finally weekend, a time for you to relax and do nothing. You did your assignments early so you don’t know what to do today. You then realized that’s its boring if you will just stay at your apartment. “Should I ask Mihye to go at the bookstore with me?” You scrolled through your phone and searched her name.

There was a long ring before she answered, “Oh, Subin ah? What’s wrong?”

“Mihye, can you go with me at the bookstore?” you asked, hoping that she’s available today and because you don’t like it when you come alone in a place.

“Hmmm.... Okay!” she answered gleefully.

You smiled. “Let’s meet at the usual meeting place, okay?”

Today is a little cold, so you decided to wear something thick.

It was a grey sweatshirt and thick leggings as your bottom. You tied your hair in a neat bun using your ribbon band and looked your reflection at the mirror.

It was weird that you were trying to look good today you even put perfume on and light make-up.

The place where you’re working at it the usual place you and Mihye usually meets. “Mihye!” you waved your hand when you saw her already and jogged to her but your jogged slowed down when you saw she’s with Hoya and worst, L is with them too. He’s leaning by the wall.

“Hi.” Hoya greeted you with a smile when you arrived.

You glanced at L first then to him. “Hi.” You greeted back. You loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter