Chapter Thirty

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Thirty

 

Because of what happened last night, you didn’t get enough sleep. You told yourself that you will sleep when you reached home but you didn’t. Instead, you cooked a cup of ramyun and watched the morning news. You slurped your noodles when your phone rang.

You reached for it and answered without looking it is the one calling. “Hello?”

“Rupunzel, Rupunzel, let down your hair.”

That made you laugh. You placed the cup of noodles above the coffee table and wore your home slippers. It seems like every time he call you, there’s an invisible string pulling you just to see him. You peered by the veranda of the apartment building with the handphone still in your ears.

You’re right. It was Zico charmingly smiling at you. “Sorry, but I think you got the wrong Rupunzel.” You playfully replied.

“Oh, Is that so?” Zico puffed his cheeks. “How about the Princess up the castle right now pay her debt to her Prince?” He waved two tickets to something and you didn’t bother to know it yet. You tried to think first.

Since you’re not sleepy anymore and instead of dying because of boredom, you nodded your head. “Do you want to come in my beautiful castle while you wait? Because as you can see, I just woke up.” You remembered you didn’t sleep but it didn’t matter anymore.

He entered your apartment and his eyes travelled the place. It was neat and the smell of peaches lingered inside the place.

Truly a girl’s place is like this.

“Sit down for awhile. I’ll be ready in a bit.” He sat down and you walked to the refrigerator, “Tea or Soda?  Don’t look for beer. I don’t have that.” He chuckled.

“I’ll go for tea. It’s still early for soda.” He patted his stomach and you prepared hot tea for him.

You placed the cup on top of the table just in front of him and the TV. “Enjoy? I’ll move really fast.” You smiled and he nodded in response.

While waiting for you he’s not really paying attention to what the reporter is saying. He’s not even watching TV. He took the tea cup and saw picture frames at the side table. He smiled and looked at it one by one.

There’s a picture of you and Mihye. The second frame was a picture of you and your family. Zico suddenly wondered where are your parents and why are you leaving alone. The final frame made him smile widely.

It’s your picture while you’re still a little kid. You were sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter