Chapter Twenty Eight

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty Eight

 

He’s walking very fast and you can’t even catch up with his fast walking. “Yah, will you slow down?! I still don’t know the way to your hideout!” you yelled but it didn’t make him to slow down his pace. You bit your bottom lip and caught up with him.

You’re walking side by side with him and sometimes you have to fasten your walk since he’s really fast. You grew tired of walking really fast so you decided to take a rest but he’s still walking really quick that he already crossed the road.

“Yah!” you walked fast but you were caught by the red light. You saw him still walking to the other side of the street, “Aish, this guy.” You looked up the stoplight and there’s still 60 seconds before the green light will get on.

Swallowing all the fear you had, you crossed the road even though the red is still on. A car hit the breaks and honked furiously at you. “S-S-Sorry,” you respectfully bowed at the driver.

This time, you can’t ditch Infinite. You’re a person with one word and you don’t want them to get worried and get mad at you again. For you, they are already your friends. So, you will do everything to catch up with L.

L heard tire screeches and screams from some of the people at the street.

“Omo, the Miss!” “Why is she crossing the road?!” “She wants to die already?” “Agashhi!!”

He stopped from walking and spun around with wide eyes. His heart dropped and drastically started beating really fast when he saw you crossing the road risking your life at the fast cars. You kept on bowing at the cars that are stopping in front of you.

L stormed at the sea of people and crossed the road as well.

He’s crossing the street and his eyes only fixed on you. The cars keep hitting the breaks at him but he looks like he’s not scared at all. His eyes were only at you. You bowed at the other car and he caught your wrist and pulled you with him.

The people around were really noisy some of the drivers were mad at the both of you.

When the both of you reached the safe road already, his shoulders deflated. “Do you want to die early?!” he yelled in madness. You made him so worried and scared that you can feel that his hands were shaking while he’s holding your wrist. “Are you really this stubborn you always do what you want?!”

“I wanted to catch up with you because you’re walking really fast! I still don’t know the way to your hideout!” you yelled back.

L sighed in frustration. He’s also wrong for leaving you like that but at the same time, you’re also at fault. “I'm going insane because of you. Don’t leave my side anymore.” He tightly held your wrist but it doesn’t hurt you. His hold is gentle and feels really protective. You always feel that way every time he holds you.

You finally arrived at Infinite’s hideout again. *It feels nice to be here again.* you smiled while walking downstairs, “Subin ah!” Mihye attacked you with a hug and L released you. You don’t know why but you felt empty when he did that. But you just ignored it. “I’m sorry I’m late?”

“No! You and L are just in time. We’re also waiting for you before we open the sojus!~” she sang and pulled you inside the living area.

Sunggyu smiled as he raised his glass up. “Our baby’s here!”

All eyes were on you now and you warily smiled at them and raised a hand. “I came.”

Sungyeol slung an arm around your shoulder and sat you between him and L. “I knew you’d come.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter