Chapter Seven

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Seven

 

You glared at him. “Why are you following me? After yelling at me like that?”

L clucked his tongue and inhaled while tucking his hands inside his pant’s pockets. He looked away and acted so coolly, “Because the pig idiot might not know how to go back and get lost. I don’t want to be the responsible one for your lost.”

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. You’re such an evil person.” You crossed you arms above your chest and started walking again.

He followed you but just kept that distance between you. “But you’re less evil by 1 percent after what happened today.” You said.

After that, the walk became quiet and you can feel that he’s still following you. Turning your head a little, you saw his shadow at the ground. You looked ahead. “You don’t have to follow me. I can handle myself.” You assured him. You turned and looked behind and you saw he’s not there anymore. “Oh,” you looked for him. “He’s gone so fast.” You shrugged it off and looked ahead.

Your eyes widened when you felt a presence beside you.  L is currently walking side by side with you now. “Yah,” you softly said, looking at him. He looked down at you and those eyes again captured you like you’re inside his magic spell.

“What?” he asked and you snapped into reality.

“Are you a ninja? How do you move without making any sound?” you asked.

He just stared at you then ignored your question. You made a face and mumbled words how irritated you are to him right now. He only answers you whenever he wants and yet you’re answering his questions easily.

L inhaled. “I know you want to ask questions. Go one while I’m still in the mood to answer.”

“Whoa, I can’t believe this guy.” He looked at you and you instantly looked away. “Alright. First, what do you mean by gang problems? And do you know those guys?” you asked.

He stopped from walking and picked so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter