Chapter Thirty One

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Thirty One

 

The place where you and Zico were walking scares you a little. It’s a street with many graffiti at the walls and smells like smoke combined with liquor. There are also some guys smoking while leaning against the wall. “Yo!” Zico did a friendly hip hop way of handshake to one of the guys there.

He’s still holding your hand and he felt that you tightened your hold to his hand because you are scared. You don’t want him to let go of you while you and him is still in that place. He worriedly glanced down at you and saw that your eyebrows were meeting each other while looking around. “Are you scared? We can’t go if you are.”

You can sound how worried he was for you. “I’m fine.” You assured him.

Zico gave you an encouraging smile and tightened his hold in you. “Don’t worry, they’re not going to touch you here even a single stand of your hair. Especially when they see you’re with me.”  He smugly assured you.

But you actually noticed that. It is when every time Zico passes by them, it’s like they were frightened. It’s not in their body language but you can read it in their eyes.

There’s a big led board, written. “BBC.”

There’s a very long ling outside and the girls started screaming when they saw Zico. The guys were also amazed when they saw him. Right when the bouncer saw Zico, he made his way and looked at you. That look burnt your soul. You slightly bowed but he ignored you and continued guarding the front door.

It looks normal outside but when you went inside with Zico, it’s like you are in another world. It’s the first time you saw something like that. No, it’s your first time entering a bar that is located downtown Seoul.

And you heard that club before that it’s very expensive to get in there and it’s very famous especially for Hip Hops.

The music playing is different from the other clubs you hear every night you pass by a random club on your way home from your part-time job.

The bass of the speakers were really loud every time it makes a beat; your heart is like beating the same tremble as the song playing.

You looked around and saw some girls dancing and bopping their heads with the Hip Hop song playing while holding their cocktail drinks. They’re wearing flashy mini skirts, crop top and smoky make-ups.

Zico felt extra happy and lively today especially because you are with him right now plus bringing you to one of the places he loves.

“Yo, Z-I-CO!” A guy wearing bandana and black ray ban shades made that handshake with Zico again. “You said you’re going to perform here for the first time! What’s the special event?” then he noticed you looking like a lost kid. “Ohhh~” he playfully nudged ZIco, “Girlfriend?” he asked but he just smiled. “Hey!” he yelled so he could catch your attention.

You heard him and blinked.

“My name is Mino, Zico’s friend.” He held his hand out and reached yours. He started shaking your hands while looking at your face.

“Okay, you’re shaking too long.” Zico separated Mino’s hand from yours.

“Zico, this is the first time you brought a girl here … I know you always play with girls – “

“– Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter