Chapter Ten

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Ten

 

When you entered your room, your classmates were looking at you. You looked at yourself to see if something is wrong with your uniform or your face. Its either of the two. You frowned and just bowed at them.

As you walked to your desk, you saw a piece of note.

You looked around and your classmates were busy doing their own businesses already. You opened the note and read what is written inside.

L just came in and he used the back door. He saw you bowed at your classmates and took something on your desk. He walked behind you and tucked his hands inside his pockets. He leaned down closer to your right shoulder and read the note on his own. “Don’t be friends with Infinite or you’ll be considered as black sheep in this school.”

Some of the students in the classroom especially who wrote that gasp in shock and they tried to act natural.

“Yah! Why do you always pop out anywhere you like?” you frowned deeply at him and moved away because he’s always really close to you.

He cocked his head to the right. “I wonder who wrote it?” he dragged his head to looked at their classmates with a glare and the ones who wrote it obviously covered their faces with their books.

He his lips in irritated and stole the paper away from your hands. “One more time I discover someone sending this kind of notes to this idiot, I will make you suffer.” He crumpled the paper on his hand and threw it out of the window.

He nonchalantly pulled his chair and sat down scaring his classmates. You gaped at him and you waved your hands in front of your classmates, “Ah, No! Don’t mind this crazy guy. Sorry!”

“Don’t apologize you idiot.” He said, not looking at you.

You glared at him and you just sat down when the adviser came in already. You sighed but somehow, you feel also weird about your classmates. Infinite seemed very nice and you’re wondering why they don’t want you to be friends with them. Mihye came in and bowed to the teacher.

“Hi, sorry I’m late.” She giggled. You jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter