Chapter Five

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Five

 

“Thank you, come again.” You bowed after giving the customer’s chocolate almond flavoured ice cream. She’s the last customer you had for the day. You looked at the time and you’re going home 1am again.

You’re working at a small ice cream shop not far from your apartment. You works starts from 4pm, time of your dismissal up to 12am.

You tightened the straps of your bag and locked the shop. You yawned after the long and tiring day and started walking home already. Since its dawn, the weather is cold so you decided to get a hot cup of coffee by the vending machine.  

While waiting for your coffee, you were straightening the locks of your hair after taking the band off when you heard noises. You turned your head and saw a group of guys some were laughing and pushing each other. You can hear the guys cussing words and it scared you. Although your coffee was finished already, you just didn’t mind it and started to walk away.

Unfortunately, someone saw you since you looked at them before walking away fast.

“I’ve been going home every day with this time, but why now.” You mumbled trying to get out of that street as fast as you can. The first thing you just want right now is to go home without a scratch or more like alive.

“You forgot you coffee.”

Your eyes widened when the coffee you left at the vending machine is in front of your eyes. You looked up and saw a guy smirking down at you. *How did he get there so fast without me noticing it?!* Nervous, you stepped back a little and you bumped into another guy. He took some of your hair and smelled it. “Hmm… your hair smells good.” You moved your head forwards and your hair slipped away from his fingers.

You swallowed hard because some guys were chewing their gums like you are the one they are chewing. “What do you want?” you tried to sound though but in fact, you hands were shaking inside your pockets. The leader, Jin Oh sipped on the coffee you actually bought.

“Ohh, I love this coffee.” He handed it to his friend. “Don’t worry we’re not going to hurt an angel.” He huskily said sending you shiver on your spine, “Maybe a drink with us? Or play with us?” he’s about to trace his finger through your chin when you slapped his hand away.

You glared at him. “Don’t touch me with your hands. How many girls you touched with that hand? Disgusting.” You remarked pissing Jin Oh but he pretended he was not affected by this.

Jin Oh grabbed a handful of your hair and pulled you close to him. His lips were near your ear. “Someone’s jealous?” You pushed him away hard and also the guy behind you but Jin Oh caught your arm before you could go any further. “Just play with me. I swear you’re the last girl I’m going to touch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter