Chapter Forty Four

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Forty Four

 

You spent the day with Block B when they stayed at the ice cream shop. They are indeed really noisy but it’s the noisy that you hate. In fact, you love them when they stayed at the shop. You closed the shop and bowed at them. “Thank you for staying with me.”

“If you want accompany, we’re just one call away!” B-bomb smiled while his arm is around Kyung’s neck.

Jaehyo ruffled your hair. “Thanks for the ice cream, princess. We’ll see you next time.” You chuckled and fixed your own hair after Jaehyo messing it. The other started walking after bidding their goodbyes at you.

Zico stayed for awhile. “Do you want me to walk you home?” he cleared his throat, “I mean, I want to walk you home.” He corrected himself. In other words, he wanted you to say yes to him.

You shook your head. “I’m going to be fine, Zico. Just go with your friends. You have job too.” He felt hurt but you always reject him. You showed him your wrist with a smile. “Thank you for this again. It’s really pretty.”  You slightly bowed to him and started walking away as he just watches you leave.

While you’re walking away, he doesn’t know why but his chest is hurting. It’s hurting him for the reason that he also don’t know. He sighed and started walking as well. Both of you were walking in an opposite way.

One is happy, one is sad.

You finally arrived at your apartment. Occasionally laughing because you remembered the things Block B did at the ice cream shop and their failed jokes. They also did an aegyo war for a free ice cream but P.O. won your heart getting him another cup of free ice cream.

“Pfft, Jihoon is really cute.” You reached the floor where your apartment is located and saw a figure near your door. You walked closer and saw it was L already sleeping as he waits for you. “Oh, right!” you forgot that he will visit you.

He’s sleeping peacefully while his cheek is resting on his right shoulder. “He’s so adorable.” You giggled and rested your chin on top of your hands. You don’t want to wake him up yet. All you want for now is to stare at his angelic face.

You waved your hand in front of his face but he didn’t stir. “Are you sleeping or pretending to be sleeping?” you asked. You’re still quiet unsure if he’s really sleeping or not. Your eyes landed on his lips.

That pink and kissable lip of him is one of his features that you like abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter