Chapter Thirty Eight

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Thirty Eight

 

L went down the ladder first and held his hand out for you. He flashed a sweet smile and stretched his hand closer for your reach. “You’re not going to die if you hold my hands.” He said. Right now, every time he’s uttering words, you feel like blushing.

You held his hand and felt your heart raced again. His hands were always so warm in your and feels really protective. L grinned and purposely pulled you causing for you to loose your balance and landed on L.

He caught you in his arms, tips of your noses were touching. Your breath hitched when he chuckled because he felt you became rigid in his arms. “I’m sorry. I don’t like slow people.” He smirked.

“Y-Yah!” you slapped his arm and pushed yourself away from him. You flattened your bangs and glanced at him. He’s still wearing that smile as he rubbed the tip of his nose very handsomely. *Aish, why do you have to be this handsome?!*

“Oh, what are you guys doing here?” Woohyun who is going to get a new bowl of popcorn saw you and L looking really awkward. Well, actually only you. Then, he noticed the ladder and the light coming out from the rooftop. “You liked the rooftop Subin?” he asked.

“Yeah! I like it very much!” you nervously answered.

Woohyun laughed and walked to the microwave oven and pushed some buttons. “You guys are very suspicious these days.”

You awkwardly glanced at L who is just looking somewhere else. He tucked his hands inside his cardigan’s pocket, still wearing that melting smile. “Suspicious? What’s suspicious? W-we’re still the same.”

L cleared his throat. “I’ll walk her home now. Just tell the rest.” He grabbed your hand and pulled you.

Pop… pop… pop… pop…

The popcorn started popping when Woohyun smiled. “It’s nice to see L smiling like that again. It’s been awhile.” He looked up and watched your confused face while L is dragging you with him. “What took you so long Subin?”

You’re just looking at him. His hands were holding yours. His hands fits perfectly to yours it’s like a puzzle piece that needs to be together it order to be completed. You unconsciously smiled and slightly held him back, hoping L wouldn’t notice.

 Too bad L notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter