Chapter Twenty Nine

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty Nine

 

You tried carrying L to the bed upstairs inside the Infinite’s hideout. There’s only one bed there. You put his one arm around your shoulder and held into his waist.

After carrying him all the way up there, you laid him down the bed and sat at the floor, tired and exhausted. “You didn’t tell me you get sick when you drink too much!” you rotated your shoulders backwards.

He keeps on frowning and mumbling words you can’t even understand. You peered down and saw the others were peacefully sleeping and you’re the only one awake. You looked at him again and his chest keeps on heaving up and down. “What should I do?”

You removed his shoes and placed the thick blanket over his body. You walked down the wooden staircase again to get a basin and small towel. But nothing is inside infinite's hideout except for food inside the refrigerator, dvds, wii and other playing games.

“These guys should at least have a basin!” you took your backpack and pulled your small towel out.

The doziness you felt awhile ago was already gone. You opened the freezer of the refrigerator and took the ice cubes. You put some inside the towel and walked back to the sleeping L. “Omoya,” you covered your eyes when the blanket over his body was thrown to the floor and his body is sprawled to the bed while his shirt is lifted showing his fine abs.

You tried walking without looking at him and put the blanket over his body again. You carried his heavy leg under the blanket. “I should remind myself that I’m not getting salary for this.” You sat down at the floor just beside his bed and touched his cheek with the back of your hand.

“Mhmmm…” L grumbled.

“I can’t believe a person gets sick when drunk.” You shook your head and shove the fringe of his hair to place the improvised ice bag you made. You rested your chin on the cushion and just watched him. “Why did you drink my soju?” you asked although you know he’s not going to answer.

Once in awhile, you put ice cubes on the towel. You took his arm out of the blanket and wiped it so the warmness he’s feeling will lessen. His hand is over yours and you awed how pretty his hands were. “It looks like a girl’s hand.” You placed your hand to his. “Woah, my fingers looks so short.” You quietly giggled.

Your heart raced when L’s fingers interlaced to yours, his warm hands in your cold hands. You looked at him but he’s still sleeping. With a fast beating heart you removed his fingers onto yours and placed it back inside the blanket.

Because of what happened, you felt like your cheeks are burning.

You swallowed hard and pulled the blanket under his chin.

The night seems really long for you and you decided not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter