Chapter Forty Eight: FINAL

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Here it is. Finally, the one you're all been waiting for. THE PAST. Please enjoy the last and final chapter! Thank you so much for supporting this fanfic till the end. I LOVE YOU DEAR READERS. THANK YOU FOR FINISHING ANOTHER STORY WITH ME. ^^)

 

Chapter Forty Eight: FINAL

 

It was dark and scary. Subin is walking her way back home and it’s because it’s also raining, she needed to run although she’s getting drenched and doesn’t have any umbrella that time. It was late at night, when she heard guys shouting.

“Catch him!”

You spun around and saw a masked guy running towards you. He’s holding his bleeding arm and can’t even run straight. He’s groaning in pain. He looked up and locked eyes with you. It’s raining hard and thunder started causing for you to cover your ears and yelp.

L ignored you and jogged his way out of that hell. He wanted to get away of the gangster group who kidnapped him.

It’s cold but there is something in you that wanted to help that guy.

So, you ran after him and slung his arm over your shoulder. “Yah,” he pushed you away and you landed at the ground. But it doesn’t matter you still stood up and led him at the secret playground you used to hide when you are getting bullied.

It’s weird that you’re supposed to feel scared and threatened by him, but you’re not.

You sheltered under the slide and he hissed in pain, his red blood rushing through his arm with the water from the rain. Your hands were shaking because you don’t know want to do that time. “S-Should I send you to the hospital?”

“No!” he yelled in rage. “Will you just get the hell out of here and leave me alone! I didn’t ask for you to help!” he looked into your eyes but you are determined, you’re going to help him even if he yell at you and send you away.

You ripped the sleeve of your sweatshirt and wrapped it around his bleeding arm. He shoved you away. “I told you –“ but he saw your eyes and his eyebrows relaxed. You were smiling with those eyes and he was dazed for a moment.

“How come you’re playing with big guys? See what happened.” You chuckled and wrapped the cloth around his arm. You tightly pulled it so the bleeding would stop. You shoved your wet and dripping hair away from your face and a lighting striked making you close your eyes and ears.

But the lighting just helped him to see your face. You’re pretty and cute face.

There’s no sound of the thunder just lightning so you removed your hand away from your ears and opened your eyes slowly. “I really hate rain.” You mumbled and looked out and saw how gloomy and dark the sky was. “Do you like the rain?”

L just watched you and held his arm that you bandaged. “You know, when it’s raining… I close my eyes and just imagine the clouds and how the blue sky is. It’s relaxing you should try it sometime.” You beamed at him but he just looked away.

“Do you have home? I’ll help you walk back.” You offered but he ignored you and starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter