Chapter Twenty Three

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty Three

 

Zico made sure that they aren’t any mafia around. He stood up and dusted your school uniform. “I’m so – “

 “– We met before, right?” you asked him.

ZIco thought you were referring to the hugging saving part. Where you pretended that you know him so that those mafia will loose track but he didn’t imagine that you will get more in trouble. “You remembered…” he mumbled.

Her eyes softened at him. “Thank you…” you affectionately smiled making his heart beat for the first time he literally place his hand over his chest. “I didn’t know we will meet again. Thank you for saving me.” Your voice sounded so sweet in his ears he’s melting inside.

Zico offered you that he will walk you back home. “Ahh…Subin, right?” he looked at you and you nodded your head in response. “I’m Woo Jiho. But I like it when people call me Zico.” He awkwardly introduced himself and he knows he made a very uncomfortable move.

“I’m sor-“

You raised a finger. “Say sorry when you fixed this mess already.”

Zico smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck. You also told that to him when you first met. In short, you are telling him to change. “Does it mean I have two debts? The thank you and Sorry?” he raised an eyebrow and you just nodded your head.

He saw your uniform and read the name of your school in your school patch. You stopped and pointed your apartment building. “I’m here. Thank you.” You respectfully bowed at him and went upstairs already. Before you could go inside he called you.

You peered out and saw him smiling up at you. “Are we still going to meet?” he hoped.

“Perhaps?” you raised your shoulders. “Bye,” you waved your hand and went inside already.

Zico smiled and started walking already. He hopped inside the bus and chose the back seat. He felt that he sat on something. He frowned and took it off from his pocket and saw it was your handphone. He chuckled. “Guess we’re still going to meet.” He pushed the center button and saw how many missed calls and messages you received.

Zico knows he should not open it so he just ignored it and focused on your screenlock. It was your wacky picture with Mihye. She’s pinching your cheeks while you are smiling wide and sweetly. He softened and felt that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter