Chapter Twenty Two

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty Two

 

L went home and you didn’t see the rest of the infinite members at school as well. Mihye told you she has to go home early and you will just meet at Infinite’s hideout. But still, you don’t know if you’re going to infinite’s hideout again or not.

Working at your part-time today seems more boring. They aren’t much customer and after your manager heard about the young gangsters who attacked the shop, he told you to go home early for now. You changed back into your uniform and removed your ponytail.

You received a text message from Sungyeol.

We’re waiting~

“Should I go?” you paused from walking to think about it. Then your phone started ringing. You got startled and looked at the screen to see its Mihye calling you. You know she’s going to plead you to come now so when you’re about to answer the call…

“Hello, Mr. Zico’s girlfriend.” A guy in black greeted you with a smile but his greeting is not very welcoming.

You frowned at the ahjusshi, “W-What…Z-Zico what? Ahh, ahjusshi you must-“ your eyes widened when a guy behind you placed a handkerchief in your nose and when you unexpectedly inhaled something. You loose grip on your phone and fell asleep.

 

Mihye gasped. “Oh, she turned off her phone.” She helplessly looked at the Infinite members while L is sitting on the couch while looking blankly at the ground. “This is the first time she hung up on me. That’s very weird.”

*I knew I should’ve left her alone.* L shut his eyes close hoping that nothing will happen to her again.

 

“Woohoo! I won again!” Kyung yelled as he took all the money on the table. B-Bomb threw his cards at the table. Losing another round is making him really frustrated. Jaehyo is talking with his new girlfriend again. While Taeil and U-Kwon were playing billiards with P.O.

Zico is just watching TV while drinking his cold beer when his phone rang and the number is not registered on his phonebbok. He slid it to unlock and gulped the remaining beer before answering it. “Hey, Zico.” A familiar voice came out from the speakers and his body became rigid.

“What do you want?” he answered back making sure s won’t hear him.

“Tell us where did you deliver the briefcase and we’re over.”

“I don’t know what you mean.”

A laugh echoed and he could sense that they’re in an empty building again. “Come on, Zico. We’re not dumb! Bring us the briefcase or you’re girlfriend will be killed.” He warned.

Zico frowned. “G-Girlfriend…?” he chuckled. “I don’t have a girlfriend! What the hell are you talking about?”

“Aigoo, Zico. You think my worker didn’t recognize you? Wearing specs, removing your jacket and wearing a bonnet? Hugging your girlfriend so that you can hide your face?” Zico heard him pulled a steel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter