Chapter Fourteen

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Fourteen

 

You just followed L when he walked down the stairs and because there's a low beam, he glanced back at you, "Be careful." you nodded your head. Since he's tall, he needed to bend down a little.

The way down you the angsty feelings. They are small red light bulbs along the way and there are also posters of different bands which you do not know. Walking in there feels like you’re going into an underground club.

 But once you reach the last step, you awed how huge that underground place was. It’s messy but it gives you the homey feeling. There’s kitchen and also dinning area. You saw the foods above the table were untouched.

“Go that side. They might be watching movie. I’ll go wash for awhile.” He ruffled his own hair and closed an eye you held you breathe because he looked so handsome when he did that. You looked at the direction where he pointed and he went to the bathroom already.

You just met Infinite and yet you’re there in their hideout not sure what will happen.

But somehow they’re not giving this danger to you and plus Mihye knows them as well and you trust your best friend so much.

Careful and slowly, you walked where the noise and light is coming from. You stopped and took a deep breath.

At the same time a laughter burst, you poked you head in and saw them. They are actually doing some karaoke. Dongwoo is laughing heartily when he noticed you. “Oh, it’s Subin!” he pointed you and the others turned their heads once at you making you feel a little nervous.

You straightened up, “Hey,” you smiled at them.

Sungyeol stood up and ran to you. “Come here! We’ve been waiting for you.” He grabbed your hand and pulled you inside. You looked around to look for Mihye but you can’t see her anywhere.

“Are you looking for Mihye?” Hoya asked as he handed you a can of cold soda. You nodded your head and he smiled. “She went home early but she’s been waiting for you since this afternoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter