Chapter Six

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Six

 

Myungsoo punched the guy’s face that caught your hair and you winced in pain. “Are you alright?” he worriedly asked you and scanned your face. You opened an eye and his face was this close to you and you can see that he's really worried for you.

“Y-Yes, I thought my hair is going to be pulled out already.” You muttered.

“Let’s go.” He pulled you again before the guy he punched could get up and the both of you started running fast again.

You feel like your feet were giving up already and you’re running became slow. “I’m tired.” You told him.

“Just a little more,” He said back.

Both of you were keep running some streets that you don’t know anymore. If he left you, sure you’ll get lost in an instant.

L felt like he’s dragging a car now because you grew heavier. He stopped and both of you catch your breaths.

Sweats were in your forehead and L is feeling guilty for dragging you this far. You looked up the sky with your closed eyes and swallowed hard. Your chest keeps heaving up and down.

“There they are!” Jin Oh yelled, pointing at the both of you.

You looked back and you frowned and sighed heavily, “Why are they still chasing us?! I’m so – wahhh!” you’re eyes widened when L carried you bridal style and started running. You can’t help but to look weirdly at him, “Y-Yah! You can put me down.”

“Just shut up and try exercising, you idiot.” He snapped.

You hissed and rolled your eyes at him. “Just who told you to carry me?!” you yelled because of annoyance.

Since you met him, all he does is to call you idiot and annoy you.

L turned right and saw him smiled at some other good-looking guys that look like the same age as yours and him.

You and he passed through them and you saw one guy rotating his arm backwards, the other one breaking his knuckles and one is twisting his neck.  “Oh,” you seemed like you recognized the one. “That guy looks like Mihye’s fiancée.” Then you saw them already fighting with the guys chasing you and L. You gasped and you and L turned left and you can’t see them anymore.

Both of you arrived at a hill and he dropped you down the grass and he sat down beside you, tired and out of energy already. His arms were resting above his knees wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter