Chapter Thirty Two

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Thirty Two

 

Zico asked you for a drink but you just asked for juice. “Wait here.” He smiled and you nodded your head. You wandered inside the club and suddenly you’re getting used to the atmosphere. It’s true that you can’t really judge something from what is outside.

Inside the club, they are not only playing underground rapping songs with a lot of swearing but there are also sweet rapping ones. And that is what’s playing right now. While waiting for Zico to comeback, you were bopping your head with the melody.

“Hi,” an ulzzang like guy approached you. His face is really pretty also his skin he’s like prettier than the girls inside and that means including you. “This is the first time I saw you here. Newbie?” he raised an eyebrow.

You wanted to ignore him so you just forced a smile. He’s obviously flirting with you and you’re not dumb to realize that.

“Jaehyo!” A guy with a cute dimple on his right cheek slung an arm around his neck. “Have you seen Kyung?”

Jaehyo pinched his eyes together, “Aish, B-Bomb! Can’t you see I’m flirting with this cute and innocent girl?” His voice sounded irritated but there’s a smile on his face. It seems like he’s just forcing a smile to give you a good impression.

B-Bomb frowned at him. “What are you talking about?! There’s no innocent girl in this club…” then he saw you. You eyes were big like a doll. “… Ohhh, maybe she’s lost.” He friendly smiled at you and waved a hand but you slightly bowed in reply.

“Yo, Hyungs!” a deep voice coming from your behind startled you making Jaehyo to think you are really cute.

“Aish, P.O! You’re still a minor! Why are you keep going here?!” Another guy who is smaller than P.O walked beside him.

*Okay…this is so awkward. Why are they appearing like this in one place? This is the time where I should go, right?* you bit your bottom lip and hoping that Zico will come already. Jaehyo noticed you were getting uneasy. “Let’s have a good talk there and I’ll buy you a drink.” He was about to slung an arm around your shoulders when Zico appeared and tightly held into his wrist.

“Sorry. No touch.” He smirked at him. You glowered at him for taking him so long just to get a drink but at the same time happy that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter