Chapter Four

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Four

 

Hoya heard her voice and saw Mihye waving. He smiled and walked towards them. You were shocked by this. Mihye always talks about this Hoya and he’s her crush since she was young now her crush is approaching your table? “Lucky girl,” You mumbled.

“Hi, Howon~” Mihye sang. Hoya smiled and kissed her temple making you shock and your eyes were wide as orange. “It’s a miracle, you went to school today.” She smiled and Hoya’s eyes flickered at you. He smiled at you and you slightly bowed in response.

Hoya looked around. “I’m looking for L, I mean Myungsoo. Have you seen him?” he asked.

Just hearing his name makes you shiver in disgust already so you just continued eating and ignored the love birds in front of you. It’s still weird for you and you were curious why they look so close already but you and Mihye only got separated for the summer vacation. You know she talks about that Hoya a lot but you never imagined they were this close already.

“Well… I’ll just look around for him. See you later.” Hoya brushed his hand on her hair and left.

Mihye looked so in-love that it’s like there were hearts and flowers floating around her. You slammed your hand to the table, “OMOYA! Yah, Subin ah! You scared me!” Mihye yelped, clutching into her chest. You gave her a look and leaned close to her.

“Tell me, Ms. Mihye. Who is that Howon? Really.”

Mihye bit her bottom lip and you feel like choking because of her sudden gayness. “He’s my…fiancé.” She curled her hair behind her ear. “We met because of a business party of my family. He happened to be there. And our parents decided an arrange marriage. And we happen to like each other.” She giggled.

“WHAT???!!!” you yelled that Mihye needs to cover your mouth and that’s what she did. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter