Chapter Thirteen

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Thirteen

 

“Yah!” You yelled at the group of guys throwing eggs at the shop you’re working at making it their first target for the night, “What the hell do you think your kids are doing?! Go home!”

The guys looked at each other and laughed like a hyena in front of your which irritated you the most. “Yah~ Ms. If you don’t want to be thrown with eggs get out of the way. And besides your store deserve the eggs.” He evilly smirked at you.

An egg flew just near your shoe. You looked up and glared at them. “If you continue this I’ll call the police. Go home you gangsters! Have your own life-“ you stopped and your eyes widened when they started throwing eggs.

You just waited for the eggs to hit your body but instead, a protective arm hugged you and shielded the eggs from you.

The eggs hit his head and shoulders and it crashed into his skin and clothes. Your eyes widened when you looked up and saw L’s face is very close to your sand he’s looking at your terrified face.

He exhaled and you felt his breath in your skin. He spun around and wiped the egg from his face and gave the guys his signature glare. “Y-Yah, that’s Infinite’s L, right?” “L-let’s go!” they ran away as fast as they can without even looking back anymore.

“Are you…alright?” you asked him.

“Are you crazy or just plain idiot?!” he yelled at you with anger in his voice. He’s mad at you for not listening to him. “What if those are not eggs but rocks?! What is those are not rocks but explosives?! What if those are not just any young gangsters but the vicious ones?!” his eyes were blazing and his voice were very sharp that it stabbed you like a knife in one go. “You’re so stubborn.”

A very suffocating silence surrounded the both of you.

You find it so hard to breathe and also confused why he’s so mad at you right now. But you can understand his point.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter