Chapter Twenty Five

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty Five

 

That lunch break, Mihye dragged you to eat with the rest of Infinite members. “Mihye! I said I don’t want to.” You tried sitting down at the floor so that Mihye can’t drag you. It’s not that you don’t want to eat with the Infinite but you just don’t know how are you going to explain what happened to you.

“Su…bin! You have to show yourself to them at least!” she tried pulling you up but you are immovable. Students were looking at the both of you who look like children playing at the playground.

L just walked out of the classroom and saw Mihye pleading you to come with her.

Mihye saw L and gave him a gaze.

He sighed and started walking to the both of you. “Can you stop being so childish and stand up?” he casually alleged at you while giving a blank expression.

You frowned up at him. “I said I don’t want to.” You glowered.

L felt no other choice but to do it. He carried you over his shoulder shocking her and the rest of the students who saw it, “Y-Yah! You crazy guy! You don’t have to do this Yah!” he started walking and you just kept on punching his back.

Mihye blinked and came into her senses. She quickly followed the both of you behind.

Once L went inside the cafeteria, eyes and whispers started to linger around. Sunggyu laughed when he saw L carrying you like that. Woohyun gaped and smiled when he placed you down and sat down his place like nothing happened.

You’re frowning and no one can even paint your face right now. But when you saw the Infinite members looking at you except for L, anxiety spread all over you. You knew they spent all night looking for you and making them worried.

Sungyeol sluggishly rested his chin on his palm. “We’re waiting for an explanation~” he sang.

You bit your bottom and saw Mihye mouthing you to go on and explain everything to them and also to make an apology. Sungjong frowned at you. “You don’t know how worried we are for you.” He muttered making you to feel guiltier.

L looked at you too making you more uneasy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter