Chapter Forty Three

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Forty Three

 

Inside the ice cream shop, you were jotting down the names of the ice cream you took out from the huge refrigerator at the back. Bells rang and you put the note down and you smiled when you saw who just arrived.

“Jihoon ah,”

P.O waved his hand and the other Block B members came inside as well. They are greeting you with nice smiles. But there is one person who made you smile wider than before. Zico came in giving you his charming smile.

“Noona, remember you owe me three ice creams! So, I choose Rocky Road, Cookies and Cream and Pistachio. All large cups.” He grinned at you, showing his three long fingers. You sighed, you don’t have many customers today, but since it’s you promised him, you’ll just deduct it from your salary.

You beamed. “Right away,” the others seem to be confused, “What are yours? You should at least buy from me!” you asked, no more like ordering them to buy ice cream from you. They stood in front of the glass tubes and run their fingers to their chins, making you laugh.

“Just give the best.” B-Bomb smiled.

Jaehyo’s eyes were stuck at the chocolate truffle. He pointed the tube. “I’ll have this one, please.”

Taeil said you should just choose for him as well. Kyung also did the same. Ukwon on the other hand chose the choco mint flavored ice cream. They sat down at the chairs and waited for you to serve them the ice creams.

Zico stood in front while you were scooping some. He noticed the necklace around your neck and just stared at it. It looks beautiful on you. He tightened the box he’s holding inside his pocket and just kept the smile on his face.  “What would the Prince like?” you teased with a cute smile.

He stared at you. “Hmm, Strawberry choco.” He answered.

You playfully frowned at him as you scoop Ukwon’s ice cream. “Alright, you can sit down I’ll just serve your orders.”

P.O. Kyung and Taeil sat in one table, B-Bomb, Jaehyo and Ukwon sat in one while Zico, sat at an empty table alone. “Sorry for waiting.” You placed their ice cream c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter