Chapter Twelve

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twelve

 

You changed into your uniform, tied your hair in a nice ponytail and wore your ice cream hat. You smiled in front of the small mirror in your locker and closed it ready for another long day. “Hello, welcome to Sugar ~!” you gleefully greeted some students from different schools.

When it comes to your work, you are extra energetic and your smile never fades your face because that what’s your boss taught you.

Serve with a smile.

Bells rang and you greeted the new customer with a smile then it slowly fades when you saw it was L examining the shop which is you’re the only worker inside.

The shop smelled different kinds of tasty ice creams and it’s really alluring and the colors of the wall were bubblegum color and it cools the eyes.

L stopped in front of the cashier which means just in front of you. “What do you want?” you asked him, annoyed. He walked to the glass cabinet and beneath it were the tubes of different and colorful ice creams. You just followed him and bent down when he did.

He’s looking for a flavour of ice cream he wants and it’s taking him really slow. You’re just looking at his face through the other side of the glass and that’s the time when you examined his face.

His, thick and long lashes, pointy nose, kissable pink lips it’s like everything in his face is just too good to be true.

He caught you looking and both of you stared into each other’s eyes. Your eyelids flickered as you cleared you throat. “C-Can you hurry up and choose?” you impatiently asked him.

L pointed his fingertip to the cold glass, “Choco mint.”

“Psh,” you straightened up, “Small cup?”

He straightened up as well, “Nope, Large.”

You picked one from the pile of large cups and scooped the flavour of his choice.

After scooping, the cup is now full. You took a spoon and stuck it inside the cup and handed it to him. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter