Chapter Thirty Six

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: I'm not gonna make you wait any longer~ ^^)

 

Chapter Thirty Six

 

Your eyes widened when you saw Zico and the rest of the Block B members. Indeed they caught everyone’s attention when they arrived. Zico met your eyes and didn’t leave it until L grabbed your wrist. “Let’s go. Dongwoo and Hoya just finished performing.” He pulled your hand.

Hoya protectively wrapped his arm around Mihye and led her out of the place. He will not forgive himself if something happens to her.

There’s a side of you that you wanted to stay. That’s block b and Zico. You’re friends. And you know that they are all nice. “Do you we really have to go? I mean… they are my friends too.” You told L but slightly frowned with this.

Infinite is giving Block b an unfriendly look.

U-Kwon snapped his fingers and the music started playing. Zico placed the microphone in front of his mouth. “This is for Block B’s Princess, Oh Subin.” He smirked, making other Infinite members to frown.

They obviously didn’t like it.

You turned your head and they started performing as a group.

They are performing in front of you and they dedicated the song for you as well. It feels weird but you actually felt happy about it. They were singing and dancing as well and you have to admit they are good at this too.

L noticed that Zico is not taking his eyes off you. He swallowed hard. Sungjong moved close to L. “I think we should go.” He suggested. He didn’t like the aura of Block B and how they look and smile at Subin like they met for a long time now.

Sungyeol is getting pissed because you were smiling at them, getting into the performance.

L squeezed your hand catching your attention once more. “Let’s go. This is Infinite’s day.” He started walking pulling you with him while Sunggyu met eyes with Zico and his lips. Sungyeol followed behind while Dongwoo and Woohyun were looking at them.

Before you could completely go, Zico’s voice got louder at some parts of their song.

 

I like the way you move STOP

Where are you going girl? STOP

Don’t try to stop me, don’t STOP

 

(Kyung)

My heart-heart-heart wants you (a lot-lot-lot)

 

(Zico)

Stop right there stop

Where are you going girl? STOP

Don’t try to stop me, don’t STOP

 

(Kyung)

My heart-heart-heart wants you

 

(Zico)

Stop right there STOP

 

(Zico)

Heart goes thump-thump-thump

Base lines goes boom-boom-boom

Focus zoom-zoom-zoom

I fly like whooh-whoosh-whoosh

 

(Kyung)

Hey lady, where are you going?

Right now I can’t talk myself out of anything

I’ve been infected with your lethal charms

You’re a virus that keeps spreading

 

You stopped from walking as well as the other Infinite members while they are hearing the lyrics of the song. Zico smirked knowing that you got affected when he sang those parts. Until U-kwon sings his part.

 

(U-Kwon)

Hey baby come close to me

(Come close to me)<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter