Chapter Forty One

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Forty One

 

You still don’t know where L will bring you today. That’s why you don’t know what you are going to wear today. “Dress?” you placed a pastel yellow in front of you while looking your reflection at the mirror. “Sweatshirt?” then placed a striped-sweat shirt. “Aish,”

You ended up wearing the pastel yellow dress and placed a pink headband on your brown colored hair. You traced your fingertip along the lip gloss Mi Hye got you. “Peach?” you swabbed the peach flavoured along your cherry lips and smiled.

The doorbell rang making you jump in surprise. You fixed your hair once more in front of the mirror and hurriedly ran towards the door. “Why are you here so early…?” when you opened the door you didn’t see him. “Hmm?” you saw a card at the floor and picked it up.

L’s handwriting is in it.

After the idiot walked down the stairs, turn right.

It’s the only thing written at the paper. You frowned because of the word idiot but at the same time happy. You closed the door of your apartment and went downstairs. You turned right and a teddy at the center of the road welcomed you.

There’s a note in its hands. “Another one?” you picked the teddy bear and brushed its head giddily. You read the note aloud. “Walk ten steps from where you are and turn left.” You looked at the teddy bear once more. “What is this game, huh?” but still you followed the instruction.

“One..Two…Three… Four… Five… Six…Seven… Eight… Nine… Ten!” you turned left and saw a bouquet of red roses this time. You took it and smelled before seeing yet another card. “Do you love me? If yes, turn around if no, walk straight.” You frowned at the question. “Yah, what kind of question is this?”

Of course, you turned around and saw L smiling right in front of you holding a helmet in his hand. “Your answer is very obvious.” He chuckled.

You sheepishly smiled and showed him the gifts he gave you. “Thanks for these. I like it.”

He walked towards you and gave you a light kiss in your forehead. “You’re less idiot now.” He actually wanted that one to be a compliment for you but you accepted that as an insult. He slipped the helmet in your head and led you to his motorcycle.

“What if I walked straight ahead?” you asked him.

“I will reach out for you.” He hopped you on his motorcycle and started the engine. “Hug me tight.” You oblige

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter