Chapter Seventeen

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Seventeen

 

L just stopped dragging you when you are far from Mihye and Hoya already. “Look what you did! How are we supposed to find them now?” you took your handphone out to call Mihye and ask where they are already when L stole it before you could hit the call button. “Yah!” you yelled.

“I’ll confiscate this first.” He said, putting your phone inside his pant’s pocket.

You scoffed in disbelief. Of course you are so annoyed at him right now you could juts punch him in the face but thinking that he’s not any ordinary guy, you just stopped yourself. “What are you doing?! Give me my phone back that’s not yours.”

L raised both his arms up in the air. “Go on. Get it from me. I know you just want my body.” He smirked.

You nearly choked on your own spit when L told you that. *Is he insane?!* “No, forget it. Just it back to me or I’ll run and catch them. Yeah, I’ll just do that I bet they’re still waiting for me. Mihye will not leave without me.”

Contended with that decision you spun around to run when L dropped his hands and reached for you elbow. “Can’t you see? Mihye and Hoya planned to have a date today before you called. But because Mihye doesn’t want you to feel bad, she said yes. Now, can we just leave them?” he paused and when you looked at him, he looked away, “I’ll… I’ll just go with you instead.”

Mihye is always like that. She can’t say no to you and now that L said that to you, you felt really guilty for even getting mad awhile ago because she’s with Hoya. L saw your shoulders slumped and you let out a sigh, “Alright. Let’s go to the bookstore before someone will buy my book.” You frowned.

L released his hold onto you and nodded his head.

The bookstore is far from where you stopped but walking there seems like shorter than usual. It was weird that you didn’t even complain that it was far, walking side by side with L while you are talking random things with him.

Sometimes he’ll answer but most of the time, he’s not.

“Here it is.” You excitedly entered the bookstore and hurriedly ran at the enter table where the last piece of the book you wanted to buy is there. You reached for the book but at the same time as yours, someone is holding the other side of the book. “Oh,”

You followed the arm and saw it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter