Chapter Twenty

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty

 

Your eyes fluttered open and saw your room when you woke up. It’s weird that you’re inside your room again. You stood up and went outside your room to see L is not there anymore. Then you noticed there’s a post it note in your forehead.

“What the-“ you plucked it out and read the message L wrote.

Idiot, thank you for last night and… don’t you dare wash your face!

“What?” you quickly an in front of the mirror to see if he did something on your face but you didn’t see anything. You sighed and looked at his note, “That crazy guy! Why does he have to stick it on my forehead?!”

After taking a bath, you went to the kitchen to eat but when you opened your refrigerator, there are no foods already. “Ugh, I forgot to buy some groceries for this week.” You closed it and dragged yourself back to your room, “Living alone is hard~”

It’s 6pm and you just came from the supermarket. The bags were too heavy for you but you have no choice but to bring them unless you want to starve to death and leave those in the middle of the road.

You walked down the stairs to pass by an underpass when you heard something that caused for you to stop walking. You didn’t intend to listen to their conversation but you can hear them because of the echo and their deep and loud voices.

“I told you! I don’t do this job anymore!” he yelled in ager and his loud grunt echoed inside the place.

Inside your mind you have to go but because of the heavy groceries, this is the only way you can use to get home fast and early.

“You’re the fastest. I’ll pay you big time! You just have to deliver this and not let the mobsters capture you. They’re chasing us already and we have to pass it to someone else. Damn it! We have no time!” another voice is a guy yelled.

There was a long silence a long silence before you heard a chuckle and a pat on the back.

“I know you’re not going to reject money. Here”

You heard footsteps so you immediately panicked and just decided to act natural and continued walking downstairs. You and a blonde haired guy met each other’s eyes and you noticed the black suitcase he’s carrying. You ignored him because you don’t want to get involve with him at all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter