Chapter Nineteen

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Nineteen

 

Some of the guys walked around L but he promised himself he will not leave his eyes on you until your safe. “Jin Oh, release her before my eyes will go blank and I’ll kill you.”

Your eyes widened. When L is getting involved with his gangster business he always becomes so different. You felt his hand tightened around your mouth and pulled your closer to you making L’s body to stiffen. “Why are you so protective of this girl?” he asked.

That question lingered inside your mind as well. *Yes, why?* You looked at L’s determined eyes to get you away from Jin Oh but he should not make any hasty decisions since that one move Jin Oh might do something on you.

“Just let go of her Jin Oh. This is going to be my last warning.” He furiously warned.

Jin Oh smirked at him and gave him a taunting face. “Ohh… I’m so scared.”

You can’t be always the damsel in distress so you stomped on Jin Oh’s foot and bit his hand hard. “Arrrghh!” he screamed in pain and that’s the time when you ran away from him and L kicked the first guy beside him and punched the other.

Jin Oh shook his hand and ran after you. His legs were a huge help and he easily caught you by his arm and slapped your face. It was so loud L was distracted and he saw your head lowered down and your hair all over your face.

With another slap, Jin Oh tipped your chin and faced you to him. Your glaring at him even though you already have a blood at the corner of your lips, “How dare you fight back?!”

L is firing with anger but he can’t run to you since 3-4 guys were blocking him when he was about to run to you. He gritted his teeth and his eyes were at you. “Don’t block me. I’m going to break your necks.” Her firmly said.

But the guys were not intimidated by it.

Jin Oh dragged you back L can see you and how you looked like right now. “Go!” Jin Oh ordered and in an instant, the guy with spiky earrings hit L’s back causing for your both eyes to widen because you know he just got injured.

L was immediately hurt by that and he instantly knelt down with one knee. *Damn it. They hit the right spot.* he groaned in pain as he closed an eye. He looked up at you and saw your terrified face. *And the worst part, why does she always have to see all these.*

The guys started hitting L. Punching and kicking him.

“Stop it! Stop it!” you yelled. You can’t see them doing those things to L right in front you. Anytime by now, you feel like you’re going to cry already.

Jin Oh heard a sound of a police siren. “Y-Yah that’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter