Chapter Forty

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Forty

 

You’re running you way back to your apartment. Just imagining L waiting for you at your apartment is making you smile and excited at the same time. You passed by a cake shop and halted. “I should buy one for him too.” You went inside and bought a cake.

It’s been almost 1 hour when L texted you that he’ll be waiting outside your apartment. You huffed and puffed when you reach your apartment. You looked around and can’t see even his shadow. “Did he leave?”

You shoulders slumped down when someone pinched both your cheeks. “Ow, ow…” you closed your eyes in pain.

“What took you so long?” when you heard his voice, you opened your eyes and right in front of you is L. It’s like it’s been weeks since you last saw him that you felt really happy that he’s there in front of you and you miss him. “I told you to hurry up, right? It’s so cold my lips are now cold.”

“It’s because I bought you a cake! And what do you want me to do then? You should’ve wore something thicker.” You frowned but he surrounded his arms around your waist pulling you close to him.

L leaned down. “Warm my lips.” He sealed the distance between you with a sweet kiss making your head swirl and knees weak. Good thing he’s carrying almost half of your weight. He pulled back and saw you blushing. “Do you always blush like this?”

“Aish, Myungsoo! Why are keep doing this.” You shut your eyes close because you're too embarrassed. L took your hands and encircled it around his neck. He charmingly smiled at you and rubbed the tips of your noses.

“You don’t have to be shy around me anymore, hmm?” you nodded your head and smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter