Chapter Twenty One

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty One

 

The next school day, you felt really sleepy that you keep yawning on your way to school. You rubbed your eyes because of the tears formed in your eyes when you yawned and accidentally bumped into someone, “Oh, sorry.” You bowed and passed by that person still rubbing your eyes, “Ahh, so sleepy.”

“Is that how you greet the person who always saves you?” you heard L’s voice and you removed your hands from your eyes and spun around. He gave you an unreadable expression and walked to you. He examined your face. “Something happened to you yesterday?” he asked.

His questions always make you wonder. Why he always wants to know? You heaved a deep sigh and tried to think of it. *Yesterday…* the blonde guy flashed into your mind and yes, something happened to you yesterday and you don’t have any reason to tell him. “Nothing,” you answered.

L sighed and hit your forehead with a coffee in can.

“Yah!” you rubbed the sore part and he handed the coffee to you already, “Hurry. We’re going to be late.” He started walking to the subway already. You know that his house he is way closer than your school but he still goes near your apartment and goes to school with you.

Yet, another unanswered question.

You don’t really get why L is this to you. But for now, you don’t want to think about it.

After drinking the coffee, you threw it to the trash can but unfortunately it didn’t shoot inside so you still have to pick it up again, “Aish, my aiming skills. I hate it.” You jogged to the trash bin but then someone picked the coffee can the same time as you and your fingers touched.

Both of you flinched in shock and you apologized at him with a slight bow. “I’ll throw it. It’s my trash.” You picked it up and threw it inside the trash can making that clinging sound inside. L noticed you’re not following him instead he saw you close with an unknown guy.

He frowned. “Yah, Idiot! Hurry up!” he called you.

 You didn’t bother looking at person anymore and just gave him a slight bow and you ran after L already. “Why are you waiting for me? You can go ahead you know.” you made a face.

“Who is he?” he asked.

“Who?” you raised an eyebrow. You don’t know he’s referring to the guy awhi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter