Chapter Three

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Three

 

You entered your new classroom with Mihye clinging arms together. It was the usual, students running around finding a good seat. You unhooked your arms to her and ran to your favorite spot which is the chair next to the back window because you linger every time you’re bored. But you abruptly stopped and almost slipped when Myungsoo pulled the chair backwards and gave you a look. “What do you want again, idiot?”

“That’s my place. Go… go find another desk.” You waved your hand like there’s an annoying fly in front of you.

“I like this place so I can look at my beautiful school grounds, birds flying and… fluffy, fluffy clouds.” He smirked and sat down the chair leaving more pissed than before. You’re already ripping his body parts into pieces inside your mind.

You huffed and just chose the chair in front of him which also beside the windows. Mihye saw your frowning face and chuckled.

The new adviser greeted the class with a smile that is bright as the sun. She looks really young and she introduced herself as an intern that’s why she looks young. “I’m asking for your full cooperation.” She bowed and the class answered her yes.

*Aish, this guy is ruining my day already.* you bit your bottom lip hard as you draw some doodle of Myungsoo as a devil with a monster body. You drew a fire coming out from his mouth and nose and that made you laugh lightly.

Slowly, you turned your head at your back to observe him but you didn’t expect that he’s looking straight into your eyes. Wearing no expression on his face, his chin is resting on the edge his palm. You know he’s looking but you didn’t look away. By just his stare, you know he’s calling you an idiot. “What?” he mouthed.

You just rolled your eyes and looked ahead again. He kicked your chair causing for you to look back again. “What do you want?” he mouthed one more time and he didn’t move from his last position.

“Listen to the teacher, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter