Chapter Twenty Four

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty Four

Unexpectedly, L was not outside your apartment awhile ago so you ended up going to school alone and arrived a little early than the rest. You are now planning what to say to Mihye since you know she freaked out yesterday.

Meanwhile, girls at the hallway keep on squealing because of the fresh guy walking at their hallway.

With his bad aura, blonde push up hair and really hip hop style clothing, rings and cool necklace but he’s not overboard to his styling and fashion. He looks so hot just walking in your school’s hallway.

He popped the lollipop out of his mouth and saw a guy who has the same year and section as you. “Is Subin your classmate? Is she in her room already?” he asked. The guy nodded his head good thing that he saw you awhile ago and you happen to greet him when you arrived at school then Zico patted his shoulder. “Thank you, I see wings on your back.” He smirked and popped the lollipop back to his mouth.

While walking upstairs, girls are following him making it really uneasy for him. He looked back and gave them a faint smile. “Sorry. I’m here for my girlfriend.” He saluted them goodbye and just stayed there because of disappointment.

Zico is reading the sections of the room he passes by while pointing his finger at it. He stopped at your classroom’s section and there he saw you sitting near the window writing something on your notebook. He entered the room earning some squeals from you classmates.

“He’s so cool and hot!” “I know he’s so handsome!”

*Maybe L and his new hairstyle.* you ignored them when someone crouched down in front of your desk and placed his arm on top of your desk. You gasped and blinked many times when you saw it was Zico looking cutely at you because of the lollipop he’s eating. “Z…Zico? What are you doing here?” you looked around and you saw some of your classmates are looking through the classroom’s window.

You heard him crushed the lollipop using his teeth and threw the stick outside the window, “To pay my debt.” He rested his chin on the back of his folded arms on top of your table. You leaned back. “Thank you for saving me that day and I’m sorry for getting you into trouble.” He expressed his tenderness with a smile.

“It’s fine. I’m kind of an ‘accident magnet’.” You tch-ed and chuckled at him. “No more jobs like that?” you raised an eyebrow and sounded like a girlfriend but you’re just a worried friend to him.

He showed you an I.D. card to his new work which is a DJ in a bar downtown Seoul. “Is this job good enough for my kind soul and pretty face?”

“Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter