Chapter Thirty Seven

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Thirty Seven

 

You and L arrived at Infinite’s hideout and the rest just came switching their engines off. You hopped off but you didn’t take the helmet off your head.

Dongwoo hopped off and checked on you but you’re not taking the helmet off. You don’t want to. You were a little upset because you left Block B especially Zico.

His expression was stuck in your mind like glue. “Are you alright?” he worriedly asked you.

His cheerful expression awhile ago when he performed vanished when he saw the sadness in your eyes. You didn’t want him to feel bad so you smiled making that crescent moon shape with your eyes. “I’m fine. Don’t worry.”

Dongwoo pretended that he believed what you said and curtly nodded his head. “I’m going inside to prepare dinner.”

The others gave you smiles. “Come inside, okay? It’s cold.” Sunggyu warmly patted your head with a smile and went inside as well. Woohyun gave you a sorry smile because he knows he should a rude attitude towards your Block B friends.

“You will eat with us tonight right, noona?” Sungjong hoped.

You nodded slowly because of the helmet in your head. Hoya and Mi Hye walked to you while holding each other’s hands. Mi Hye gave Hoya a smile and he nodded. Hoya gave you a small smile before going inside.

“Subin ah, I know you’re sad. You don’t have to lie. I can’t read you.” She mumbled, squeezing your shoulders. Mi Hye indeed is your best friend. She knows every action and read you even though she can’t see your expression.

You sighed. “I just felt I’m a bad person.”

“You’re not.” She smiled and gave you an encouraging hug. “Let’s go inside. Dongwoo cooks really well.” You nodded your head and gestured you to follow her already but you shook your head. “I’ll follow a little later.” You said.

You took your handphone out and searched for Zico’s name. When you saw his name in your phone, you can’t seem to touch the call button. You’re scared that he might be mad at you and hung you up.

“Are you planning to wear my helmet forever?”

You spun around and slipped your phone back to your pockets instantly but L saw it already. He pulled the helmet off your head and your hair naturally fell down your shoulders. You flattened your bangs. “Let’s go inside.”

He let you walk inside first before following.

They are very noisy while eating dinner while you, waiting for Zico to send you a message. L’s not listening to s’ conversation as well but instead, he’s watching you across him. He felt uneasy seeing you always looking at your handphone.

Hoya noticed his friend staring at you. *Aish, L. How long are you going to watch from behind? Step up your game.*

After the nice dinner, everyone decided to watch some movies. But you’re not in the mood so you stepped out of the room and walked out. L foll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter