Chapter Two

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Two

 

Season: Spring

Time: 7:30am to be exact

Place: Kyungnam High School, Seoul.

People: Me, Mihye, old classmates and….. AGAIN???!!!!!

 

Few months later…

 

“No way! I’m going to be late at the assembly!” you ran as fast as you can while fixing your bag on your shoulders passing the sea of people like a ninja. You ran down the stairs to the subway like you’re just normally walking and scanned your tcard. “Ohhhhhhh~~” you slipped inside the almost closing door train and let out a relieved sigh inside.

An ahjumma tapped your arm and you looked down. You bowed first then she starts talking. “Don’t do that next time, dear. It’s dangerous.” She reminded and you apologetically bowed and held the pole for balance. You checked your watch again and saw 10 minutes before the assembly which is very important to you since you’re never late once. “Hurry up~” you mumbled, thinking that tapping your shoe will help the train to move faster.

Finally, you arrived at your station and you hurriedly ran off, “Agasshi! Be careful!” the same ahjumma yelled before you completely get out of the train. You respectfully yelled yes and continued running on your way to the school.

You could already see your school building through the branches of the trees so you fastened your pace and panted hard when you reached the gates before continuing on running inside. You ran through the hallway greeting some of your schoolmates hi and hellos. You can already see your new section’s line since the sight of Mihye’s big pink ribbon on her head is present. “Mihye!” you slung an arm around your best friend and panted and breathe heavily. “Yes, I made it.” You raised your head up with your hands on your throbbing chest.

Mihye wiped your sweats on your forehead with her hands. “I thought you were going to be late!” her squeaky but cute voice made you smile. She always brightens up your day since you treat each other like sisters already. No, more like twins. “I went to your apartment and my driver rang your doorbell and I knock your door many times! I even called you!”

“I’m sorry! I overslept. Because it’s my last day of vacation so I spent it watching movies while eating!” you admitted. Mihye flicked your forehead and you rubbed it many times as you move her ribbon. She yelled and you just chuckled in response.

She pinched your arm. “See? You get so fat already! No one will like you for sure!” you just slapped her hand away and rolled yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter