Chapter Thirty Five

Love/Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Thirty Five

 

After the fun ride, you and the rest of the Infinite members arrived in an underground place. But it’s not scary. There’s lots of colorful graffiti at the wall as well. And there’s a big red symbol of Infinite. You hopped off L’s motorcycle still not taking the helmet off.

“Woah,” you looked around and saw the people there. They’re wearing really stylish clothes while you, just plain shirt and denim shorts again. Adding to that, maybe you’re in a little because of L’s really stylish jacket around your waist.

L took the helmet off your head and your hair fell softly in your shoulders making him hold his breath for awhile. Dongwoo placed his black glitter hat with devil horns on your head and smiled down at you. “You’re stylish.” He winked and started walking.

L cleared his throat. “Come on. Hoya and Dongwoo’s going to perform.” he pushed you inside the metal doors and flashy lights welcomed you.

“Dongwoo and Hoya? Performing?”

Girls gave you glares when they saw you coming inside with the famous Infinite especially with L walking so close behind you. “This is our special seat.” Sungyeol led you in the bleachers which seem to be normal for you but when you looked ahead, it’s in the center and front row.

Mihye pulled you down and you sat down beside her. She cling her one arm on yours. “Go, Howon!” she cheered and Hoya gave her a very warm smile and a wave. For Hoya, all he needs is Mihye’s cheer and he’s all good. He’ll give his best shot.

“So supportive,” You chuckled.

L sat down beside you and crossed his legs while the rest were behind you and you can’t help but to look at him.

“Subin!” you were distracted when someone called your name using the microphone. You turned your head when you saw it was Dongwoo. He put the mic away. “Cheer me!” he mouthed.  You pointed yourself and he nodded like a bobble head. He did that really cutely.

You shook your head especially when some of the crowd who just saw you were giving you looks. He stomped a foot and frowned at you. He’s like a kid who didn’t get what he wants. You chuckled in defeat and cupped your hands around your mouth. “FIGHTING DONGWOO YAH!” you yelle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter