2nd Blood: meeting....

Existence of Vampires

 

2nd Blood: meeting....

 

i walk past the main gate. The words are still stuck in my head. It will never came out. I shook my head several time but it can’t get the hell out from my head. I groan.

 

“i heard that today maybe some of you will bump into a vampire. Maybe more than A vampire. It might be ‘vampires’. So, you guys, you better be carefull on your way home later. The advantage of this sunless city is a good one for vampire. They can haunt their pray in this type of city. Tomorrow, they might be no class, as some of the teachers are going to do something in this school so there’s no need for you guys to attend classes. That’s all and you are allowed to dismiss”

 

“damn it, get it out from my damn head.” I say to myself. I walk to a lonely street and looking around only finding myself alone here. Where’s the other human being? Are they scared going out? I sigh. I turn to the right and saw the signboard where it shows the direction to heechul and ryeowook’s house.

I was about to take my phone out until i caught a glimpse of pair of red eyes looking at me. I look back at the eyes, confused. I take a few steps closer and so as the figure. We then meet and there, i saw a perfect beautiful face. Red hair, eyes are little swollen, nice jawline and dress in black.

The human figure then look at me with his pair of red eyes.

“what are you actually?”

He smirk. He then say, in a voice like a melody to me.

“Vampire..”

I gasp and take a few steps back. The vampire then smirk at me before he vanish into the forest.

I pant. Vampire? He? But.. why today?

I run to heechuls house and reach the main door. And let my body slid down slowing against the hard wood. Damn.. i’m meeting a vampire today.. but why i feel the urge to meet him again?

I shook and hit my head repeatedly before i stand up and unlock the door. I throw my bag to the sofa and started cleaning the damn messy house.

 

 ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣.

“yah hyukjae, why are you dreaming just now? You have meet your prey eh?” leeteuk say. I smile and say, “nope, but.. i think i have meet a pretty interesting boy on the way back here..”

Leeteuk’s turn to smile. “how does he look like?”

Leeteuk is the oldest among us. He was only... 17 years old? I guess. He acts different from other vampires. He acts motherly. And that’s one of the reason i love leeteuk hyung. Sungmin then sits next to me, interested in the story.

“well... he’s at the same age like me age.. 15. He have nice brunette hair. His eyes was like.. hazel no. Maybe light brown orbs.”

“hey, that’s interesting” sungmin smile. I nod. “i wonder if i can meet him.” i say back and plays with sungmin hand. Leeteuk agree. “i would love to meet him though”

 

 ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣.

 

I let my body fall onto the floor, wiping my sweat. “damn it, they really have many useless rubbish in their room.” I look around and see all the place i clean was already clean. Cleaner than before. I smile and sit next to a big window.

I tried remembering the vampire i met just now. Indeed, he’s a vampire. But.. there’s something interesting in him. his red hair is the only thing i remember clearly from him. only his lovely red hair.

 

 ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣.

“donghae! Get into the house now!” omma shouted from the front door. I was playing with the snow. Looking in front of me, i saw a figure with red eyes. Looking and smilling at me.

“this boy have nice blood to taste..”

“NO! Donghae! Come in!”

Afraid, i faster ran into the house and lock the door. Omma hug me and appa say, “Good grief donghae, don’t go out like that again, arasso?” i nod and ask, “W-who are they?”

“vampire...” omma answer me instead of appa.

I shivered. Omma calm me down. “now, baby it’s late. Let’s go to bed okay hae?” i nod and grab hard onto omma’s sleeve. Appa smile and greet me goodnight before he went into his room.

 ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣.

I open my eyes, rub it before i sit up and look to my side. Omma was not there. This was not like her. She will always be next to  me. Curious and afraid. Heart thumping hard enough for me to hear. I walk down the stairs. I reach the kitchen, nobody was there. I look outside and saw omma and appa laying on the cold white ground.

Surprise, i faster run out and say, “OMMA! APPA!!!” they don’t answer. I shook their body, but none of them wake up. I cry saying, “Don’t leave me alone... stop leaving me...YAH! OMMA! APPA! DID YOU HEAR ME!?”

Then i saw onto appa and omma’s neck. Two identical little holes. I gasp. The vampire... i look onto appa hand, there a paper in there, i take it out and saying the letter was for me. I read.

 

Donghae.. son, once you read this paper, it’s mean that appa and omma are  no longer around. forgive us. Please remember that appa and omma are together with you. We love you..

 ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣. ♠ ♥ ♦ ♣.

I groan. Mumbling to myself, “Stop thinking about the past damn it hae.. stop thinking..” letting my knee touch the floor. I grab my head, pressing it hard. I let out a small shout. My head starting to get hurt.

“stop..thinking..about it..”

I shout out loud until i feel a pair of warm arm hug from behind. I gasp. I realized i was panting hard that time.