3rd blood : stop

Existence of Vampires

 

 

3rd Blood : stop

“sssh... stop shouting..” the voice say.

I pant hard. My head started to hurt. “sshh, stop, donghae ah”

I gasp and look behind me, the same vampire i have met earlier. “w-what are you doing here!?” i say. He look at me and smile a little, “easy, i was just walking around and pass this house, but when i hear somebody’s sob, i went it and yeah, it was you”

“h-how did you know my name?”

“hehe, it’s better to keep it as a secret”

I look at the vampire. Why did i remembered something? Something blurry... have i met this person before?

“my name is hyukjae by the way” he say and vanished into thin air, leaving me alone.

I look around and sigh. “how the hell he knew me?” i shove that thought our from my head, packing up my things, wrote a note and placed in on the table before i went out from heechul and ryeowook’s house.

I walk back to my house. There was nothing in my mind except the incident happend recently. I take my key our from my pocket and unlock the door of my house. I walk in, keeps the shoes, walk upstairs and throw my school bag directly on the bed as soon as i open my bedroom door.

I sit on the study table’s chair and look outside. It’s cloudy. It’s gonna rain soon. But that’s not the thing i’m curious now. The thing i’m curious was still, “how did he knew my name?” i rest my chin onto the table and used my hand as my pillow.

“hyukjae? Such a rare name you got” i mumble to myself.

“but .. why did i feel the urge to see you again, hyukjae?”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I walk back to my mansion and look at the sky, “ah , it’s going to rain soon.” I mumble to myself. My index finger then touch my lips and i say, “looks like it’s time for me to haunt” “don’t you dare forget to bring me when you are going to hunting hyung ah”

I look behind and see the youngest vampire among us , kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smile at me and i sigh. “arasso arasso, shouldn’t you go with sungmin?” kyuhyun shook his head and say, “sungmin needs a rest today” we both started to sprint in the jungle, find some prey.

“i heard from leeteuk hyung that you met a human today”

“damn it, you knew it?”

“you should not blame me hyung, leeteuk hyung tole me about it”

“yeah yeah, stop babbling like an old grandmother”

“and you should stop using those bad language hyung”

I puff my cheek and pout. Kyuhyun is sometimes a burden. Aish. Kyuhyun look at it and smile. “Let’s started hunting” i can’t help but smile when he says, “hunting”. Hunting is one of my most favourite hobbies.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I gather up my books, homeworks and started to do them  until a message ring on my phone. I sigh and flip the phone.

Hey there, donghae ah! Thanks for cleaning our house yea? :D ryeowook said thanks too! It was damn clean you know? What do you want as a gift? We will buy it for you! :D
heechul

I smile and type back.

You’re welcome heechul ah. Gift? That sounds interesting. Still remember the food i wanted to buy at the canteen there? The fish like food? Buy it for me tomorrow and we’ll share! That’s all i want from you guys.
donghae.

Hm.... okay then! That was so kind of you hae ah! I will kiss you tomorrow! Love you babe!
see you tomorrow yea? Night! Well? Is it night?
heechul

I let out a laugh and mumble, “this heechul is really a forgetfull person, we have no sun. So we couldn’t tell whether it’s night or morning” i close the phone and toss it on my bed. With the study lamp on, i started to do my homework in the dark.

♠♥♦♣. ♠♥♦♣. ♠♥♦♣. ♠♥♦♣. ♠♥♦♣. ♠♥♦♣. ♠♥♦♣.

“my lady, it seems that hyukjae have met donghae. What should we do?” a butler in black said to his lady

“good  grief, sebastian, they met again? This is beyond my expectation” said a girl dress in gothic lolita. “should we make any move now, my lady?” “Patience, sebastian, not now.”

♠♥♦♣. ♠♥♦♣. ♠♥♦♣. ♠♥♦♣. ♠♥♦♣. ♠♥♦♣. ♠♥♦♣.

“damn where’s the magazine? Where did hae put it!?” i shout in the house. Ryeowook cover his ears and say, “what magazine?” i look at ryeowook and say, “n-n-nothing?” ryeowook pout and say, “ magazine eh?”

I look at him and say, “Dare to say that again, kim ryeowook?”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“there are no good prey today” i mumble and look for kyuhyun. In a split second he was beside me. “ahh.. indeed hyung. Stupid prey” he cursed silently. I smile and shook my head. “we should go back to the mansion” kyuhyun agree and again, we sprint to the mansion in a few seconds, we’re there.

I went to my room and sigh, “donghae huh? When can we meet again?”

I look to the grandfather clock and it was 12 midnight. Damn it, i should sleep now. But can vampires sleep?

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I open my eyes and found myself on the table. With a gasp, i jerk back and say, “what the hell i do?” i tried to remember.

“oh damn it. Homeworks huh?” i look at the time and yawn. Nice sleep ever. I get ready for school. After that, i pack my books in my bag and walk to the main door before i started walking to the school.

I past heechul’s house and stop there. I look where i met ‘hyukjae’. I decided to go there just to take a look. Once i reach the spot, i saw another pair of red eyes and gasp. I take a few steps back and glup.

“we meet again, donghae ah.”

The melodious voice. “hyukjae?”

“you got me. What are you doing here by the way? Shouldn’t you go to school?” hyukjae then walk out from the darkness and reveal himself. I gasp. He’s pale. I guess it’s normal for a vampire to be this damn pale?

“you seems to not afraid of me” he say and lean himself against a tree. I shrugg. “I;m not sure why but ....”

“stop thinking about the past again hae.”

I gasp and look at him. how the hell he knew i was thinking about the past?

“it’s normal for vampires to know” he says.

I look at him and say, “i guess. I have to go now. See you later hyukjae.” i started walking and i thought i heard him say, “we’ll meet again tonight donghae”