4th blood: we met once again

Existence of Vampires

 

4th blood: we met once again

I tried my best to shook out the incident out of my head. Damn it.

“hae are you okay? You seems to be pale” heechul say and feed me the sushi i asked him to bought earlier.

Pale? Great! Thanks very much hyukjae. I owe you one. “i’m fine, heechul.” Heechul seems uncertain and i smile assuringly ar him,makes he smile and turn to ryewook who was busy eating his lunch, food. Ryeowook look at me and smile before he continue eats. I smile and shook my head.

I turn to the other side, not facing heechul nor ryeowook. My smiling face turns out to be a worry one. Damn it, i can’t take the incident out of my mind.

“hae, let’s go back to class” heechul say and pull me up. Ryeowook close the container and burp as loud as he can. But he only managed to burp a soft one. He pout and wait for us walk with him.

We walk back to the class and start learning. While the teachers was busy  talking in front, i was busy zoning off until ryeowook hits me on the arm. I look at him and there he goes, his worry face again. I sigh and pat his head, “i’m okay don’t worry..”

“you sure? I see hyung are not okay...”

“i’m okay wookie ah...”

“hmmm.... okay then! Ah, hyung ah. After the class me and heechul hyung are going to the supermaket to buy some things. anything you want us to buy?”

I  shook my head and say, “nope, thanks by the way wookie”

Ryeowook smile and say, “Welcome, maybe i’ll buy some strawberry milk for you?”

I nod and say, “thanks once again”

After the class, heechul and ryeowook waved and –not to mention they kiss me each on my cheeks- goes off to the market. I smile and walk back home. Looking at the spot where i talked , actually talked to hyukjae, i look at the place for a while and continue walking back to my house.

“damn it hyukjae for making me zone out the whole day in class..”

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“it seems that he will take a walk in the forest, my lady..”

“really sebastian? Send one of our guard to attack him” said the mistress while taking anothier sip of red liquid.

“if you would excused me” sebastian say and walk away. Sending one of the guard, level E to attack donghae only takes a few seconds.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

Writer : okay let me explain, level E mean a totally low vampire level among the rank. E we can call it ‘emptiness’. Vampire that have no emotion. Eventhough they are emotionless, they are very weak when it comes to attack. They are good at defend themselves.

Kyuhyun: so what type of vampire am i and my family?

Writer: -thank kyuhyun- thanks for reminding me hyunnie, kyuhyun, hyukjae,leeteuk and all the members are pure blooded vampire. They have their own ability. Pure-blooded vampire are good at both defense and attack.

Kyuhyun : hmm.... donghae, heechul and ryeowook?

Writer: you are giving me spoilers you damn spoiled vampire..

Kyuhyun: aish, just tell them before i bite your neck tonight.

Writer: i’d rather love it when donghae bites me rather than you

Kyuhyun: want to have a competition with me huh?

Writer: in terms of games? Neh, i’m winning at every levels.

Kyuhyun : damn

Writer: -smiles and pull hae, heechul and ryeowook besides me- these 3 people are normal humans. They have nothing to do with vampires.

Donghae: or so i thought...

Writer: except you hae.

Donghae: -gulp-

Hyukjae: -smile from far-

Heechul and ryeowook: what’s wrong with hae?

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I finally reach my home. I throw my back on the bed and slump myself onto the soft bed. I sigh and say, “i can’t just take my eyes out form you hyukjae.. what is good about you that makes me attracted to you, hyukjae?”

I sigh once again and look at the clock. 3.15 pm? Great.. since today there are less homework, i can take a walk in the forest then. I smile, hop  out from the bed and change my shirt.

I decided to wear the light blue, long-sleeve shirt and some black baggy trousers. I take my house key and went outside again. I cannot tell that it’s gonna rain or not, but.. it’s gonna rain soon.. i look at the always cloudy sky and walk.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

“Damn, hey, leeteuk ah,” kangin say. Leeteuk look annoyed when kangin talk to him without formalities. Kangin smile apologeticly. “good thing i was in love with you kangin. What is it?” leeteuk smile back at kangin.

“i heard, no i see, there’s a boy went into the forest and was attack by the level E vampires.” Kangin say and look at leeteuk with a serious face. Leeteuk gasp and look at me. “’how does the boy looks like?”

“i can’t tell that. But i bet sungmin, either sungmin or kyuhyun knew how the boy look like.” Kangin say and point at the mention names. Kyuhyun sigh and close his eyes for a moment. “ah, there he is. A boy wearing light blue, long sleeve shirt and black baggy trousers. His face.... –he gasp- is similar to us—“

I cut him off,panic. You see, vampire can be panic too. “h-how does he look like?” hankyung calm me down. Kyuhyun gulp and say, “ he have chocolate eyes, fluffly brunette hair and... t-that’s all..”  kyuhyun open his eyes and pant. Sungmin calm him down and bring him to the sofa.

Kibum look at me and say, “it... donghae.. right?” i gasp and remember what kyuhyun have said. Chocolate eyes and fluffy brunette hair... it is donghae... damn it. They knew about it already?

Kyuhyun stand up and in a second he was next to me saying, “i’ll come with you” i look st him and nod. Leeteuk sigh and let us go. we both sprint to the forest.

 ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣. ♠♥ ♦ ♣.

I walk and walk until i reach the forest. I smile softly and enters the forest. I walk and look around. walking in the forest is the last thing i would like to do but i have no idea why today i would love taking a walk in the forest. I look around and saw nothing, just trees and grass but no animals. It’s weird though.

They have always describe in the book that forest was lively. There would be many animals, birds and even green tress and grass. I sigh and tries not to think about it again. I reach the middle of the forest i guess, cause there;s nothing at all, only deserted land. I walk and walk until i feel somebody or something push me to the ground.

I groan and look up. I gasp. I see the creature. Red eyes, pale skin. Vampires!? But this vampire are weak to my eyes. It’s far more weaker than hyukjae’s.

“well well, if this is not lee donghae.” The creature say. I gasp.

“h-h-how did you know my name?”

“you really forgets it huh? Same goes to the 2 of your human friends”

Normal friends? Did he mean heechul and ryeowook?

He smile and in a few seconds he was kneeling in front of me, “you still don’t remember? Well, it’s good” he held my cheek up and he say, “you have nice and tasty blood”

w-w-wait.. th-that dialogue...

“d-did you kill my parents..?”

He look at me and laugh. “well, yes..” he say and grab my head. “i killed you parents,leaving you unprotected. And now, i was ordered to kill you. But such a pity, i want to turn you into a vampire. Before that could happend, i would love you to see back again your memories”

I gasp. I close my eyes hard and praying , i don’t want to see those memories again. There it was, the little me, my parents’ blood on the white snow. I gasp and clutch my head.

“s-s-stop it..”

“oh no i can’t do that”

“STOP!! AARGH!!”

“Stop disturbing him, level e vampires..”

I gasp and open my eyes , that voice.. hyukjae?

“oh there you are, saving your partner again?”

“shut the hell up old man. You stinks.”

“kyuhyun, so rude of you”

“hyung i hate him”

“well well, we should stop the chit-chat here.” The vampire say and pull me, i can feel his breath on my neck. “i just wanna taste your blood” he say. I gasp and before i close my eyes. I see hyukjae and kyuhyun’s (or whatever his name is) eyes are burning red with madness.