Attacks.....

Existence of Vampires

 

Attacks....

Back to heechul’s and groups situation..
donghae p.o.v

            Carried by hyukjae, whimper and looking here and there is all the things i;m doing now. I jsut don’t know what will happend to us. With appa’s present. I shook  my head and hide my face in hyukjae’s chest. Hyukjae kept on whispering comforts words into my ear. Kyuhyun and heechul keep on looking everywhere, detecting enemies.

            Ryeowook, as usual, plays with his ice. I take a look at hyukjae and he look at me. the tears are falling down to my cheeks. I;m crying. Hyukjae cast a sad smile and said, “donghae, baby, stop crying please.. everything is going to be okay. Hush, baby..” i shook my head and said, “i should rather die. I don’t want this to happend. I don’t want to see  my dad. I just...i just-“

            “lee donghae, i;m here for you. No one will lay a hand on you when i’m here.”hyukjae said and kiss my forehead. I cry more and hide my face in hyukjae’s chest.

Hyukjae pov

I look at donghae who is crying. I sigh and pat his head. Poor thing... ryeowook look behind and walk towards our direction. “is he okay, hyung?” he ask. I can only shook my head and said, “he’s saying..something.. though..” ryeowook look at his poor hyung and pat his head softly, in he process, melting some ice on his head, hoping the ice could calm donghae down.

            Donghae look up and see ryeowook, who smile sweetly at him. donghae tried to smile but, instead, he cry more. Ryeowook then said, “hyung, stop crying please... you know it hurt to see you cry..” “-...-sob-.t-t-tried...-b-but..” poor donghae said out. Ryeowook pat his head again and said, “okay okay, here, i let you play with my ice, just imagine something and the ice will turn it out”

            Ryeowook gave him a medium size ice. Donghae hold onto it and after a few seconds, the ice turn into a nemo fish. Donghae smile a little and plays with the ice fish. I smile along too, after seeing donghae’s smile. Ryeowook smile and pinch donghae’s cheek before walking with kyuhyun and heechul. Donghae then hold the ice and after 3 seconds it change to heart. He show it to me and said, “hyuk..” i chuckle and said, “i love you donghae..”

            Donghae kept on playing with the ice for a few minutes, no i guess a few hours? Hey, it’s not that easy to reach jonghyun’s main room you know? Room? I guess...it’s kinda of...war place? Nah, ignore it. i look at donghae who kept on playing with the ice changing. He giggle and smile like a little kid.

            Just then , i see one woman walks slowly towards heechul and kyuhyun’s direction. Ryeowook is hiding behind kyuhyun. Donghae gasp and look at the woman. He tug on my sleeve and said, “h-hyuk..let me down..” confused, i let him down. Heechul then said, “what do you want?” to the woman.

            The woman look emotionless to heechul. Donghae walks slwoly towards the woman. By the time he walk pass heechul, the older grab donghae’s wrist and said, “hey! Donghae! It’s dangerous!!” But, sadly, donghae just look at the woman, who in returns look at donghae. Donghae struggle to free his hand.

            Donghae let out his right hand towards the woman, saying, “n-noona...i-it’s me..d-donghae...you’re alive? It’s me noona... noona...” me, hearing the words that donghae spoke our can’t help but to feel pity. Like a child beg for his mother not to leave him. “noona..it’s me!” donghae said. But the woman, shows no expression.

            Heechul then ask donghae, “hae? You know this woman??” donghae nods, his eyes kept on looking at his ‘noona’ , “She’s..my maid..” kyuhyun gasp and said, “donghae! Faster! Don’t fo near her!” just after kyuhyun said that, the woman grab donghae’s neck and struggle him, the noona now smilling.

            Ryeowook gasp and throws the ice, spear ice towards the noona’s chest and finally let donghae fall onto the ground, panting. donghae watches as the body of his maid, dissappeared into a dark thick coloured dust. I kneel down towards him and said, “donghae??” he looks at me and burst into crying child.

            Kyuhyun and heechul looks sad and kyuhyun said, “sorry donghae..but..we have to kill her..” ryeowook nod and heechul planted a kiss on donghae’s sweating forehead. I sigh and carry donghae, calming down the younger in process.

            Ryeowook again give him the ice, much more colder this time to donghae, donghae takes it and hugs it. i smile when i see donghae calm down and fall into deep slumber. Now, it’s my turn to see around. the surrouding, it’s been hours since we started walking. I look to my left, there’s even graveyard, i guess about million or maybe billions.

            Theres rare animal like ELF, dark figures thats been wander around here and there, aimless. Flowers are welting, some turned color, black and transform into sand and finally decay. I look to the sky, which now turn into dark clouds. I smirk. This is my favourite weather. I saw bats flying here and there.

            To my right, there’s nothing except tons of dead human bodies. Yes, human bodies, i guess jonghyun collect them and dump them, to become mountain of dead bodies. Tsk, very funny. “Hyukjae hyung?” ryeowook look at me, i look at him back. “yeah?” i answered him. he looks kinda worried, “are you okay? You seems to stop walking as soon as hae hyung fall asleep. Is there anything wrong?”

            Kyuhyun chuckle and pull the younger to him, “you pabo, eternal vampire. That’s how hyukjae hyung ‘investigate’ our surroundings, or even detecting enemies that hides. Hyukjae hyung have really good eyesight. Especially when hyung is in his demon eyes. Not to tell you that, hyukjae hyung was once a demon prince.”

            Ryeowook gasp and look at me, i chuckle and said, “yup,indeed, what he says is true.” Ryeowook look at me with amuse. “cool!!! Wow, never thought about it!!” i chuckle. Well, it’s true. I’m a demon prince. But... i decide to be a normal vampire when i started to meet the innoncent donghae. I then take a look at sleeping donghae.

            The ice he hug onto often changed, sometimes it change to fish, my face and a heart. I smile. Heechul giggle and said, “hmmm... save the story for later. Make it as my bedtime story will you hyukkie?” I smile and nod. Kyuhyun look at me and shudder, “H-hyung? Can you use your normal vampire eyes? Please???”  

            Oh, my. The should-be-brave-and-afraids-of-nothing kyuhyun now is scared of my demon eyes? I chuckle and said, “hyunnie, i need to use it~” kyuhyun shudder and pull ryeowook closer to him, making the latter giggle. We all resume our walking.

            After what seems a few hours of walking, i gasp and shout, “GUYS! BE CAREFUL! THEY’RE HERE NOW!” Heechul snorted and summon out the devil, whom he named him lucifer. Yes, i bet you guys ever heard of Lucifer right? The angel whom turns to devil. But this is different, this Lucifer says that Heechul was his master.

            Heechul said something to Lucifer in unknown language and after a few minutes, Lucifer dissapear. Heechul smile and i ask, “hyung? What did you just do?” Heechul look at me and smile, “hmm... just ordering my lucifer to clear the path for us?” I groan and shook my head.

            Donghae, who is sleeping in my embrace, stirr around and finally open his eyes, only to find him with dark red eyes. I gasp and quickly put him down, “donghae? What’s wrong with you?” Donghae look at me with innocent child like face and said, “why you suddenly put me down hyukjae?”

            “i’m worried about your eyes, it’s dark red.” I answer him. he gasp and look at the ice, which look like a mirror to him. he look at me and said, “h-h-hyukjae...” “what is it, hae?” “d-d-d-did my appa is here just now?” he ask. I shook my head. “b-but..” donghae said and look at the ice, “a-appa is just behind me...”

            I quickly look behind donghae but sees nothing. Donghae look behind and flash a light, which later can hear a scream. Donghae shiver and said, “a-appa....i-i’m..s-sorry...” i then hug him and ask kyuhyun to come over. Kyuhyun did and he place his palm onto donghae’s head, making the latter fall into sleep.

            “what’s wrong with donghae?” heechul ask. Kyuhyun kept quiet and said, “he’s...just imiganing things.. but the scream we heard was not his appa, but the soldiers that lucifer busy killing. Donghae dreams about his past, when he was still newborn rare vampire, the time his parents and maid was still alive. That’s it. only until there i can see. The others seems to be blurry...”

            Ryeowook then look at heechul, “hyung, did something happend to donghae before we accept him into our coven?” Heechul thinks for a while and shook his head, “nope, nothing happend. Hyung still remember the time when kyuhyun first saw him under a tree, his eyes was weak red, clothes are all torn out. Donghae at that time even says to us,that his parents was killed.”

            Ryeoowok nod and add, “but who knows? Maybe something more bad have happened to him..” heechul sigh and pat sleeping donghae, “donghae ah, why don’t you share your sorrow with us...?” i sigh and look at sleeping donghae, still hugging the ice that ryeowook gave to him earlier, but now the ice haved transform into rain, as if donghae was crying to his heart right now..

Next chapter let the blood up: past..